Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-28-2014, 01:29 AM

Passing time would be his enemy, ever since his father left the boy had a strange itch at the back of his throat. Glaciem wasn't exactly getting on it's way, though they weren't in shambles and they were getting by. Still the lack of communication he and his sister had, had, was something digging into his very brain to drive him to perfect insanity. His father was a king again, it brought thrill, now he wouldn't butt in on so many things that he and Athena were doing with the pack. Though the question was, who would they lose this time, who was going to follow his father. And after what were he and his sister supposed to do. The scarred yearling would press his paws into the soft snow green eye looking around for a moment before setting down a howl for Athena.
He honestly needed to know what was going on with his mate, after their spar he had believe he had perhaps said too much about the whole they were not their father thing. Simply Vereux was only trying to make his own world, his own kingdom here. She was the supreme leader and he loved her, but dearly enough he wanted glaciem to prosper under their generations even if that did seem impossible. She was a strong independent women, but his heart was pounding to know what she planned to do and what she felt about these events and the recent packs showing up.

?I speak?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-12-2014, 04:08 PM

Vereux's voice reached her ears and she smiled softly. It was a welcome sound, her mate's voice reaching out to her and pulling her toward him. It had been so long since the two of them had just gotten to spend some time together so she was more than happy to break herself away from her patrolling to answer his call. Things had been tense as of late, with their father taking his own pack and their pack beginning to fall to shambles because of that. Something had to be done. Something needed to change. She had some ideas and now would be a perfect time to bring them up to her king and see if he agreed.

Athena finally laid eyes on his blue-hued form and her smile widened. He had been the only one who had stood unwaveringly by her side and for that she would always be grateful and love him for. She padded toward him and greeted him with an affectionate lick to his cheek. "My mate," she whispered, her tone sweet.

Speech
Thought

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 12:25 AM

The sight of her would always take his breath away. His body would instantly give in to her touch, his tail giving a wag back and forth. His feelings would forever remain the same, and the only thing Vereux was scared of was her losing those feelings. Call him crazy, but it was a very scary concept of losing her after everyone else had left him behind. Socially awkward in most situations, the boy only sought some sort of comfort with Athena. His ears would settle a little forward as he stepped into her nuzzling her cheek to her neck in a little flurry of affection that was well needed for him.
?How has my busy Queen been?? he said in soft tones. Stepping back a little so his single green eye was able to see her, and look into her two toned eyes if even for a moment. After all, intimate moments were something he couldn't let go. You never knew when they would never happen again.

?I speak?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-31-2014, 10:21 AM

It was soothing having Vereux near by. She had been so caught up in everything happening recently with the pack that she had forgotten how nice it was to be with her mate. There was so many reasons why she had agreed to be his mate, but sometimes they were easy to forget. Well, maybe not forget, but get put toward the back of her mind. They really needed to be pulled to the forefront of her attention more often. She was sure that she would be much happier if she did.

Her gaze met his and she smiled faintly, her gaze softening in a way that it rarely did. Most of the time she tried to keep up a strong exterior in a desperate attempt to make everyone believe that she was capable of leading a pack at only a year old. She was never mean to anyone that didn't deserve it of course, but hardly anyone knew her like Vereux did. "I'm much better now that you're here," she responded with honesty, placing another lick on his muzzle before settling on her haunches.

"I'm glad you were looking for me. I had been meaning to talk to you about some ideas I've had about the pack and what we can do with it now that father is gone." Her tail curled around her haunches and she smiled with a certain nervous excitement. Now that they had the pack all to themselves their possibilities were so much more open. She couldn't wait to begin shaping this pack into her vision for it, she only hoped Vereux would be on board.

Speech
Thought
Others

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-31-2014, 10:27 PM

Of course he was always worried Athena would fall out of him. Something that scratched at the back of his mind constantly was that. As she spoke though, he completely forgot these fears, and all he wanted to do was spend time with her. Though of course the subject of the kingdom would be brought up. Vereux finally understood, most of the things he worried about was his love for her and survival. Whatever she did he would follow to the ends of the earth, and with their father gone he felt his shackles had finally slipped. His emerald eye watching her mildly as she spoke of her plans or wanting to share them. While he, he wanted to ask her about their future. What would happen next season when she would finally be able to breed. Bevroren was small on members, and nothing would be better than blood related members. Regardless he shook his head for a moment and hoped Athena would not see it.
?Whatever idea's you have for the pack I'll follow Athena. I couldn't deny them either way.? he noted, shifting a little as his shoulder went to rest upon her frame. Although he was worried, he let his strong facade slip and he smiled softly at her. He was an idiot, truly a man he knew that. His fathers side of his gene's were yelling at him for thinking about reproduction, but who could blame him in his budding sexuality.

?I speak?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-02-2014, 07:44 AM

She was fully aware of the fact that she sometimes put the pack above pretty much anything else sometimes. This pack was like her child, she had to nurture it and make sure it was cared for so it could thrive and grow. At times she cared for it and worried for it more than she did herself or even Vereux. This was a fact that she recognized, but tried little to correct. She simply hoped Vereux could understand went on her way. One of these days she hoped her pack could stand on its own without her constant attention, but right now, when they had hardly a dozen members, she wasn't confident in that fact.

His response both comforted and worried her a bit. She was glad that he would so easily follow her plans, but she didn't want him to follow them blindly or to do it simply because he thought he had no say in the matter. He leaned against her and she smiled softly, leaning back into him. "I want to change the pack's name and our ranks, reshape the entire pack." she said as she tipped her head to rest it against him like a pillow. "I was thinking of the name Bevroren... I'm not sure why, it just came to me and I think it's kind of fitting in a way." She closed her eyes and nuzzled into his fur with a contented sigh, simply enjoying his presence for a moment. Having him there was comforting. He was her rock, the one wolf who had always believed it her and had never seemed to think otherwise.

Speech
Thought

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
09-03-2014, 09:47 PM

Bevroren, it was a nice ring to it. The male would give nods to show his understanding. Athena was a smart young woman, she had a hold on the world easily. Now was their chance to break away from their blood but still show that they had any right to rule. They were the first official royal litter, they had this down. His tail curled a little as he took in a deep breath. He wouldn't be able to concentrate if he did not tell her what was on his mind anyway.
?Athena Armada I want you to marry me.? he said calmly as he could. Single emerald eye looking at her. Bevroren was their pack, they're going to rule it well. And he wanted that bond, he wanted to know if she loved him or not. It didn't matter who their parents were anymore, he just knew that he loved her.

?I speak?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-03-2014, 10:23 PM

What came out of her mate's mouth next was not at all what she expected. Her gaze widened and the shock sent her into silence. Of course she knew that it was an expected next step in their relationship, but so soon... They were still yearlings. But when had either of them done anything that was normal or expected? She blinked as she gathered her thoughts, a smile slowly touching her muzzle and gradually growing into a full out grin. "Well," she said softly, " we'll be married then." A giggle bubbled up in her throat and in her happiness and excitement she pressed her chest to his and pulled him into a tight embrace. "We're going to be married!" she exclaimed, her tail wagging wildly behind her. Never had she considered this possibility with any real seriousness, thinking that their wedding, if there was one, would be later when they were older, but this was what Vereux wanted and she was happy to give him this. She loved him and as long as they continued to get along and work together like they did now she had no problem staying by his side for the rest of her life.

Speech
Thought