Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-12-2017, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 11:05 PM by Leo.)

Diana is Athena and Amalia's daughter. She's currently 2 years old. Her design needs to stay the same. I commissioned a piece of her, Jayne, and their moms that wasn't cheap so I'd like to be able to keep using it. Personality wise she's pretty open since she's been out of the picture for a few months now. You can go take a look at her previous posts to get a feel of what she's been played like before if you'd like to get a feel of her. She's not currently on Fiori's roster simply because I wasn't sure if I was going to try readopting her, but I would like to see her come back home. Here is a link to her profile: link.

My idea for how she's going to come home is that Jayne (who is played by me) left to find her when she disappeared. What happened to her while she was gone or why she left in the first place is up to you.

If you wanna apply for Diana fill out this form:
Code:
<b>Diana</b>
<b>Your name:</b> OOC name, just to keep up with who you are
<b>Personality:</b> At least 150 words please
<b>What has she been up to:</b> Give me an idea of what she's been doing in the time when she's been MIA

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Bumping this because I updated it to add Kane!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-11-2017, 11:33 PM
You're killing me but ughhh the tempts xD wip for now while I try and think of a personality and a legit reason as to why she disappeared.

Diana
Your name: Shrapnel
Personality: At least 150 words please
What has she been up to: Give me an idea of what she's been doing in the time when she's been MIA

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-19-2017, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2017, 11:19 AM by Ganta.)
Diana {{Aka Bridget}}

Your name: Keno

Personality:

Since being a child, since when she called herself Diana, Bridget has changed a fair bit. One of the things that has lingered during her time away from Boreas is her generally antisocial nature, keeping only a select few close to her. It is not so much that Bridget doesn’t yearn for companionship, for she does, it is more that she is wary about trusting others, especially after seeing what strangers can be capable of. The young woman does however bear a strong willed nature, the sort where she will keep going until she is on the verge of collapse, and even when all else seems to have failed her that will is as strong as iron to keep her carrying on.

Another thing that has remained with Bridget is her more sensitive side. She easily gets upset or flustered, particularly when friends or family members are able to point out that something seems wrong with her. She takes things to heart and tends to brood over them, even if there isn’t much of a reason to. With that said Bridget is a wolf who cares a lot about what others think of her, or her friends and family. She can get defensive too, to the point of seeming aggressive, but mostly this young woman is bark and little bite.

Bridget feels that if she gets too relaxed around others that they might try to walk all over her and so she puts up a stony-cold front. She is guarded at all times, but even then there are those who can pick holes through her walls. She does not take well to those who are chaotically aligned since she is more of the Neutral Good sort of personality. While her thoughts on authority figures and such could be questioned, deep down Bridget is a loving young woman at heart… with one major flaw.

A sense of wanderlust, despite her close ties to her family, fills her. She loves to be on the move, to see new things, meet new wolves, and most of all get to know more of herself. Her goal is to navigate the whole of Boreas and Auster and someday, she swears, she will do it! She is also one to speak her mind, her heart, without restraint. All who get to know this young woman can read her like an open book; she has nothing to hide.

What has she been up to:

Wanderlust has claimed Diana who left her family in Fiori to follow the call of her heart. For reasons she has not yet revealed she has taken on the name Bridget as an alias, or a preferred name, though she still carries her family name with pride. She is searching for herself... but perhaps a certain sister of hers can convince her to come home? At least every once in a while? ;3 She has seen a great many things in her journey, and not all of them good, perhaps making her a bit more cautious at the thought of being grounded to one spot.

Perhaps she has an enemy or two? That very well could be. For while Bridget is not necessarily aggressive she is not afraid to open her mouth and speak her mind. Part of being willful I suppose.

I'm here without you...

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-20-2017, 02:39 PM
Diana now belongs to Keno! <3