Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 02:18 PM

Garthinaw

Garth's massive black form walked across the North, not even caring where he ended up. The male was lost in his thoughts again, a habit long ago dropped then picked up again. Swirling images of a lavender-pelted female with eyes of blue reached his inner thoughts at night, only to be replaced by those of a white woman with gold and blue eyes. Both stood out so much, it drove the man crazy! He needed a break from the world and what better place to go than the North.
Away from pack lands and their borders, Garth was enjoying a brisk spring day in the Marble Wash. The formations surrounding him were shimmering in the light and he couldn't help but blankly stare. The way they were shaped and stood tall like giants made the forty-inch man feel small. His black pelt made him stand out against the layout of the land and he knew he would obviously be seen. Paws outlined in silver continued to slowly carry him past the now frozen waterbed, ensuring his body to keep on moving. Maybe something would happen and break the silence.

speech.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 02:50 PM

Azalea had come upon a small break away group of caribou, bedded down in some trees to hide their freshly born young from any lurking predators. It had been chance that she had even come to notice them, and before they noticed her. She didn't expect to make a catch but couldn't find it in her to resist the urge to give chase, so with a bark she had them on the run, bounding alongside.

Her mouth was open wide, eyes lit with happiness as she raced beside them, feeling her body work as the cows ran with bleating young at their hips. The landscape changed then, sloping downward more and more and then as the elk swerved right, away from her, she found herself unable to turn well against the momentum she had built. Azalea ran downhill, putting the brakes on the best she could. Then suddenly there was an icy bottom and she went sliding out onto it she caught glimpse of what looked like a bear.

Wide eyed she spun around on the ice until she finally came to a halt with her legs spread wide and slightly bent to balance her weight. She huffed, breath visible in the still chilly air. As she looked up from the ice, mouth gaping and breathing heavy, she saw the "bear," a large male wolf. The first thing she noticed about him were his striking blue eyes and then the faint markings that inked his body, giving it more definition. He was attractive, that was what she thought.

Azalea smiled, moving to right herself. As soon as her right front paw left the ice she slipped again, splaying out on the ice with a, "Whoa! Ouch." She held one eyes clenched shut against the pain of her elbow meeting ice and braced to get up, this time finding her feet solid on the ice. She gave the male a slightly bashful look, "Uhm, hi, ehe."

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:12 PM

No sooner had Garth thought of a change of pace than something else stole the idea. Movements from his far right met his ears and he turned his head to see a family of caribou racing away from a white bullet. A white bullet with a burgundy tip...what in the world was that? Little did he know that in a few seconds, he would find out.
Down, down, down the bullet came, only to end up sliding to the bottom of the slope and collide into the ice. Garth impulsively took a few steps to the side, all the while watching the stranger attempt to stand. Legs became awkwardly bent and shortly afterward, she tried again to regain a proper stance. No such luck and she ended up hitting the ice again. Her elbow collided with the frozen water and Garth slowly approached her. He was a sucker for those in need, particularly pretty wolves of the opposite sex.
When she had regained her balance and met his gaze, Garth noticed that she quickly eyed him over. He knew he was a handsome man, but he didn't strut around and say it all the time. Instead, he lowered his head to meet hers, maintaining about a foot between them. If she denied him being so close, he would move. "Hi.." he replied, tones deep due to his rich baritone. "Are you all right?" he asked, giving a brief nod and look to the elbow that had been hit.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 06:33 PM

When she looked up he was right there. Talk about no sense of personal space. Azalea felt her fur growing hot as the skin below blushed with a rush of blood. She didn't retreat though, she didn't fear him or his nearness.

His head was lowered to look at her on a more even level and Azalea found herself staring at him with wide eyes. "Are you all right?" He nodded toward her elbow now and Azalea nodded slowly, though it did still ache and she hadn't even looked to check for a gash.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine." Azalea took a step back now, so she didn't have to look up so much to meet his gaze. "I'm sorry about that, probably disturbed you or something, I was just chasing some caribou and uhm. Hi, I'm Azalea." With that she put an end to her rambling, pulling herself together. "Might I get the pleasure of you name?" She asked with a sweet smile.