gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
03-21-2017, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2017, 12:34 AM by Amon.)
So, because Fox is a lowly creature with base morals, I am here to bribe y'all with adorable cartoon versions of your precious babies!!! :D What do I want in return? Well, you might be able to guess.

Gathering threads. I want to see gathering threads.

Listen. I put hours of work into this idea (Click to be taken to the Gathering Guide), and it'll be fun OKAY. Just imagine. You spend all the time doing your herb gathering for healing points AND you take something away from it that you could trade with other players! Think, you could have a bandit who's shtick is ambushing and robbing others! You could have a whole clan of roving gypsies, or even RIVAL clans! There's so much possibility!

SO HERE'S MY OFFER:

•For every gathering thread your character enters, you will get at least one entry into this raffle.

•If the thread is FINISHED you will get one entry plus an additional entry per difficulty level!

(For example, if you successfully gather fish you would get 2 entries! If you gather precious stones, you would get 6!!)

THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE WINNERS!

3 Names will be drawn, and each will receive a cartoon siggy similar to the one I've made for Amon!

1 Grand Prize will be given to whoever FINISHES the most threads! In the event of a tie, I will also add up threads they have started but not completed! This prize includes:
- 1 Cartoon siggy for your gathering character!
- 1 Cartoon siggy for another character of your choosing!
- 1 Stock Table from yours truly!
- My undying love and affection!

What do you need to do to enter? Simple! Once you've started a gathering thread, reply here with a link so I can keep track of it! Kindly edit and make a note once the thread has finished as well!

THIS CONTEST WILL END ON APRIL 21st!!! GO, GO, GO!!!
vvv You know you want some of this vvv

4.13.17 - UPDATE!!! - As of 4/11, any threads applicable for gathering which also take place within Crew's Harvest Festival will be worth TWICE AS MANY ENTRIES as all others!! The festival is open to non-pack wolves as well, so get involved in that business!! You have just over a week to go!

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
03-21-2017, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 08:47 PM by Iskra.)
Drink 'till we're Sunny
Like a stone we're colder, harder