If You Can't Trust a Pirate You Can't Trust a Merchant

Bathsheba

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2017, 06:06 PM

~HEAR YE HEAR YE~

As the lot of you may or may not be aware Fox has suggested an absolutely amazing plot for a merchant's guild that you can read all about HERE but as we all know there's no fun in peacful merchants without the constant threat of murderous bandits. Thankfully Bathsheba is here to end the monotony of peaceful existence with her own band of robbing fiends. NOW, space is limited to four other members and Bathsheba is looking for specific roles to be filled:

An innocent face either someone young or non-threatening in apperance, and if they can hold their own in a fight, even better.

The Muscle Someone who isn't opposed to doing the dirty work or the heavy lifting in the group, basically someone to help Bathsheba fight in case things get messy.

The Bookkeeper Someone to handle the group finances and if need be ensure that they can hock off whatever stolen goods they can't make personal use of. Once again if they can hold their own in a fight even better

And finally The Sprinter When all else fails it'll be up to the sprinter to run down anyone that might be trying to escape by fleeing or who can intercept fleeing merchants in hot pursuit.

-Further Details-

The group hideout is in The Frozen Field making them hard to get to, I would like to say it's booby-trapped but I'll need to clear it with the staff first. Robbing must be agreed to OOC or requested. Please submit your application below

Code:
<b> OOC NAME:</b>
<b>CHARACTER NAME:</b>
<b>ROLE APPLYING FOR:</b>
<b>WHAT CAN YOU OFFER BATHSHEBA?</b>

Vincenzo

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-21-2017, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2017, 05:18 PM by Vincenzo.)
OOC NAME: Lunarcat7
CHARACTER NAME: Vincenzo Bernini
ROLE APPLYING FOR: THE MUSCLE!
WHAT CAN YOU OFFER BATHSHEBA?  Vincenzo is an experienced fighter and hitman with plenty of on-the-job experience.  His previous employment includes acting as muscle for the mafia group known as the Fratelli Rossi.  Prior to that he fought for the entertainment of others, usually earning food if he fought well, in an illegal fighting ring that exploited immigrants. A hard worker, quick learner, and perceptive man Vincenzo has also picked up more elegant mannerisms that could be useful in various cons. Committed and meticulous Vincenzo prides himself on his work and isn't the type of wolf to half-ass a task.

-let me know if you want more, I wasn't sure how much to write-

Vincenzo

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-20-2017, 06:08 PM
-bump- Do you think you'll still go through with this idea? If not I may send Vinny to Crew but I wanted to check, thanks!

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-21-2017, 10:42 AM
Go ahead and send him to crew

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic