Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-24-2017, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2017, 09:31 AM by Tyranis.)
Tyranis

The change in the seasons had come and it had brought another growth spurt to the pup, one of many that would ultimately leave him as the largest in his immediate family. His sudden gain in size meant, to him at least, that he could safely venture further from his mother’s den and into the long grasses of the thicket. The pup was perfectly obscured by the grass, far too small to be seen save for the slight sway in the grass as he bustled through. He had no heading in particular but was dead set on exploring the pack lands that he called home. He stared in wonder at the great blue sky and the weaving of the grass blades as the wind blew, there was simply so much to take in outside the Serpent Plains, but most of all, his sisters were nowhere to be found. Even as bold as she was Derecho wouldn’t even venture this far from the pack, meaning that for the first time in his life he was free.

Tyranis gave a short gasp as a sapphire blue butterfly fluttered down from the canopy of grass and onto a small rock. He stared at it, absolutely mesmerized as its large wings clapped noiselessly together. It was by far the largest bug he had ever seen but aside from that it was so vastly different from any other insect that he had observed that he concluded it was some entirely new creature. Not a bird, not a snake, not a deer and not a bee but something entirely new, and entirely wonderful.  

text

Speech

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2017, 09:44 AM
The femme was not in the most uplifted moods yet, but she was certain that, with time, she’d find her heart once more. An ear twitched as the massive creature patrolled the borders of Abaven, her fiery gaze pulling this way and that. Since Renhett had left the femme hadn’t tried reaching out to anyone else in the pack just yet. But she was certain that she would in time. All it was going to take was finding the right individual, or individuals… She had to find her way out of this slump, or so help her, she was going to lose it.

A sound nearby had caught the femme’s attention. It was soft, and at first the femme had almost dismissed it as the wind. But then Pyrr spotted him. A young child, one of Storm’s children… and though he wasn’t quite as big as she was he was still quite an impressive size for one so young. His coloration was handsome as well, Pyrrhus noted, as she closed the distance between the two of them. Her ears perked forward, her normally fierce gaze softening. She knew to children she could look like a monster what with her massive form, scars, and the collar about her neck…

But Pyrr had a gentle side too.

She took notice of the butterfly a moment later and let out a soft laugh. “Well now…” The femme rumbled. “Seems a butterfly has chosen you to be it’s friend. Count yourself lucky, young one.”

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Tyranis

He whirled around and immediately crouched, golden eyes wide open as they stared at the tattered wolf. “I-I- uh...” He mumbled, forcing himself to look away from her; staring was rude after all. He had only ever seen Bass and his family, all of them with immaculate pelts without a scratch on them. This woman- who he assumed was a male- was a total stranger and not unlike the butterfly; entirely new and wonderful, although his young mind couldn’t quite comprehend the kind of wonder he felt when he saw her. “A-are you Abaven?” His high-pitched voice asked. He had wandered quite far from his family’s den, it was entirely possible that this woman was a loner- something Bass had been sure to warn him about, something he had told him to run from as fast as he could. His mind began to race with paranoid thoughts and fears; if she was a loner where was Abaven? What if he couldn’t find the border? Worse yet what if she ignored the border and chased him anyway? He started to quiver while the butterfly, oblivious to its audience continued to flutter on the stone.

text

Speech

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2017, 02:25 PM
The child seemed to be afraid of her… or at least uncertain. The femme lowered herself towards the ground, her tail giving a friendly wag as her ears perked forward. “Yes lad, I’m an Abaven wolf just like you. There is nothing you need to fear from me.” The female set her head down on her paws, fiery gaze fixed on the youth. “My name is Pyrrhus.” She tilted her head to the side, her smile lingering. There had always been a soft spot in her heart for those smaller than herself… particularly children.

“…and you… what mighty name did they bestow upon such a strong looking young man?” Her tone was light, distracted a little, but that was for the better. If she could learn to forget about those who left… then perhaps she’d be able to make her way forward. She wanted to ask more, but for now let the little one be so he could answer her questions.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Tyranis

As soon as she said she belonged to Abaven he grinned and rose to his paws, his tail flicking from side to side. She wasn’t a loner, of course not, Bass wouldn’t let anyone hurt him, and she- now that he was sure she was female- seemed nice. She asked him what mighty name he had and that made him grin wider, she talked funny, but he liked it. “I’m Tyranis!” He said proudly, rolling the R in his name with a slight growl, bowing low before rising to touch her nose with one large paw. He looked her over, admiring her battle scars and the sickle like talons hanging from her neck, his eyes alive with wonder. “What’s your name? “ he asked, his tail still flitting as his haunches sank to the earth, his head cocked to the side. Even though he was a child he recognized strength, and knew that strength seemed to be rolling off the red woman in waves, she had to be a Guardia, one of the fighters that would make sure no one would hurt him or his family.

text

Speech

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2017, 01:38 PM

Pyrr gave an approving nod as the child spoke his name. Tyranis. “A fitting name for you, lad. Tyranis… sounds like the name of a wolf who will do great things.” The female winked one of her fiery eyes, chuckling softly as the boy placed a paw upon her nose. She didn’t mind… despite her size, her muscle, she knew how to be gentle. “As for who I am… most simply refer to me as Pyrr or Pyrrhus. Though since you're special, you may know my full lineage if you'd like.” The female drew back slightly, a grin on her maw.

“I’m a Guardia of Abaven… but trust me when I say I don’t want to just remain there my whole life.” The femme could see the wonder in the child’s eyes, and she let out a rumble, half growl, half amused purr, before canting her head to the side. “Not sure what the end goal is yet… but I know I’m going to be one of the strongest wolves in Boreas.” Pyrrhus flicked her ears forward. “What of the great Tyranis? Where does his aspirations lie?” She could feel herself growing more excited. Yes… joining Abaven had been a good move.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
05-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Tyranis

The way Pyrr spoke was different than the dialect he had been used to, it was more formal and in many ways emboldened, something Tyranis thought was fitting. He looked at her with wonder and amazement, the strongest wolf in Boreas and she was here in Abaven. He gave a stunned “Whoa” at her declaration and continued to watch her, jaw agape until she asked him where his own aspirations lay. A wide toothy grin broke over his features “I want to be Primo! Just like Bass!” He said energetically, dropping into a playful bow, his tail whipping in an arch over his head. It was an aspiration he had only recently acquired after a single lesson with the charismatic leader. To him Bass was infallible, and nearly a god in his juvenile mind. He had no understanding of what a father was and given his origins hopefully would never come to know his own father. Bass was the only paternal figure he had and to the small boy was nothing short of a hero.

text
Speech