Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-25-2017, 01:28 PM

How wicked these,
How wicked these hours

Pyralis wasn't used to craning her neck up for any reason. Being taller than most of the wolves she met she never had a reason to look up to anyone and while she would occasionally take in the world around her it had been awhile since she'd looked upon nature with such awe. She stared up at the massive trees, larger than any she'd ever remembered and let out a low whistle. "Whoa… these trees are much bigger than I imagined. I hope there aren't any giants around but if there are I bet we can take them." She turned to Mercy with a lopsided grin on her face and her tail waving lazily behind her like a banner. This was fun. It had been awhile since she'd gone on an adventure with someone else.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-09-2017, 02:30 PM

All too quickly the pale woman scrambled after the taller one, enthralled at the chance for bloodshed and a little more fun afterwards. Falling into step behind her, she watched the sway of her hips as she inspected the tall trees. Mercy had a much better view to look at, her purple eyes greedily drinking her in. Damn, she was really pent up, wasn't she? Shaking her head, she forced her eyes to look elsewhere. It was hard when there was so much power in Pyralis, something else that turned her on. The talk about stirring up things gave her a good enough reason to stick around, generally she didn't care for all this walking about. The white marked dame had something about finding a home for her family, but she would play along. Not caring a smidgen about that, it was all worth it if she got something out of it in return.

When she spoke, Mercy's ears flickered as she looked over to catch her grin. Her own black lips spread, a laugh bubbling up from her belly. "It's nothing I'm not used to. My old pack was made up of wolves who were taller than you were too. I got some good practice fighting against them, it's odd to me to fight wolves smaller than myself now." She could remember getting pissed off that everyone was taller, there had been a time when she was the biggest wolf she knew. Now she was just slightly above average. Trotting up so that she was at her side instead of behind her, Mercy aimed to playfully bump her shoulder against the other wolf. If they did run into some giant, she would be more than happy to show them all she had learned.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-13-2017, 08:27 PM

Pyralis leaned against one of the redwood trees to give herself a good and thorough scratching. Ahhh… much better. With a grin she continued on her way, sniffing here and there searching for the scent of coyote or some other hapless creature they could torment for a few giggles. Pyre chuckled at Mercy's words. "Aye, I will say something for this land. It certainly seems to breed creatures of unusual size." Pyre grinned at the playful bump Mercy gave her. She found herself enjoying the other woman's company. It had been a long time since she'd paled around with another woman. In someways Mercy almost reminded her of Ana. She was the same age, similar in color but their personalities were quite different.

The wind shifted and Pyralis grinned as she caught the scent she'd been looking for. Coyote. "Ah, Mercy, do you smell that? I believe it is the smell of good times. If they have any pups I'll teach you to play coyote ball but if its just the adults we should be able to get a halfway decent fight out of them. Unless you have some other fun ideas? Seems we ought to be able to use these trees for something."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!