gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-25-2017, 10:14 PM

Ever since he found out about the change and reformation of one of the packs he felt like he needed to double check on some packs he hadn't heard from in a while. The first on his list was his relatives. Of course he also secretly hoped he might bump into Roza and Ganta by chance on his way across the land of Boreas. He wished the best for them on their travels, but that didn't keep him from missing his pale, speckled daughter.

He had taken his time getting to the border of Celestial and by the time his paws touched the edge of their territory it was late in the afternoon. The sun was still very much in the sky, but he was sure the clouds would begin to show the slight twinges of red and pink before too long. He gave his fur a shake and settled down onto his haunches before lifting his head to howl for Regulus. Of course if any of his other distant family wanted to appear he wouldn't complain. He was sure there was plenty for him to catch up on.

"Talk" "You" Think

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-26-2017, 05:00 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He was truly beginning to feel as though there might be a chance in getting the pack moving again. First Lais, then Fable, had been to the Field for spars. He considered having them spar each other. With Castiel’s kids barely active, he had a feeling that he’d be calling a small fight training session soon; after the meeting, perhaps. His tail waved decidedly, then stilled as a howl rang out, calling for him. He searched through the voices in his head, connecting the howl to a face, and a name, then smiled.

He’d been meaning to take Baine out to visit Leo’s Pack, but perhaps this was better. His smile faded. It would be a good chance to tell Leo about Surreal and Falk, so that the King of Fiori could carry the news of the deaths to Epiphron, and let her know of her sister’s passing.

He picked up into a quick trot, that slight hitch in his right foreleg’s stride something he’d come to be accustomed to. It didn’t hinder his day-to-day tasks, and he didn’t think it would harm his fighting skills, either. He’d well and truly proven himself at the Challenge, and hopefully, word that a strong leader protected Celestial from challenging wolves would prevent others from trying their paws at taking his family’s structured home away.

The bright russet male came into view as Regulus arrived, and he gave a welcoming woof as he drew close. “Leo! How are you today?” There was indeed much to catch up on; had his cousin heard of the Challenge? With how that one female at the Challenge had looked so much like a smaller copy of his Aunt Epiphron, albeit with a bunny fluff for a tail and a black foot instead of a russet, he had assumed somewhere in his mind that maybe she was from Fiori, and a relative. He’d been too weary, achy, and heartsore to stay and ask.

His haunches lowered to the ground, tail curling about his hips. No doubt his cousin would likely have noticed the slight hitch in his gait, or the less than ancient scars running down his face starting just below the right eye, but Regulus left it to Leo to mention first.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-26-2017, 10:22 PM

Leo let his gaze drift across the landscape for a while in the meantime until he heard Regulus' bark. The sound pulled his attention back toward where the large, red male was coming from, his sapphire gaze locking on his cousin happily. He smiled and his tail wagged gently against the ground while he took in the younger man's form. He looked as healthy as ever besides the new collection of scars and the slight limp to his gait. He glanced at the moderately fresh-looking scars curiously for a moment before his gaze got pulled back up to Regulus' own as he spoke. "Oh I'm doing well enough I suppose," he replied with a smile. "Just starting to feel my age if anything, but nothing Amalia's herbs haven't cured."

"What about you?" he asked with a small nod to the man's shoulder. "What got ahold of you?" He hadn't caught wind of the challenge as of yet so his imagination immediately jumped to something like the bear that had left similar scars on Lionel. He hoped it wasn't something quite so dangerous or dramatic.

"Talk" "You" Think

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-30-2017, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2017, 09:03 AM by Regulus.)
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

A gruff chuckle met Leo’s response, and Regulus remarked with some amusement, “You don’t look a day over two years.” Was Amalia his Queen? Or a sibling? He’d have to ask, but Leo’s queries waylaid him and a grim smile crossed his features. “Ah, these? A wolf named Liar Walker challenged for Celestial a couple seasons back. I won, clearly, but I have a few marks to show for it…” There was the slightest hint of stress over the surname Walker as he spoke. As he recalled, Arian and her son, Rivaxorus, had relations to Liar.

His gaze swept Leo’s as he cocked his head. “Seems our family these years have a knack for defending against challengers.” A brief grin flashed across his features. Then turned serious as he asked, “How’s the family? Aunt Pip? Is everyone well?” He wanted to know; it had been a long time since he’d spoken to any of his east coast family.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-05-2017, 10:19 AM

Leo scoffed at Regulus' assurance that he didn't look older than two and gave the larger man a grin. His expression grew a tad more serious as his cousin explained that his scars were actually from a challenge, but he clearly didn't have any reason to worry since Regulus obviously won. He vaguely recognized the name Walker, but he had never really explored Arian's birth family or her blood relations so he wasn't confident in the tie between them. He chuckled and nodded when Regulus mentioned that their family had their fair share of challenges. "Make sure you're keeping an eye on that shoulder. The wounds I got on my neck and shoulders from my challenge have been giving me some trouble lately." He'd hate for Regulus to get this old man aches like he had.

He nodded in agreement when the questions turned toward his family and mother. "Everyone is doing well. One of my daughters found herself a boyfriend and decided to go exploring with him for a while, but everyone else has stuck close to home. Which I'm grateful for of course." He smiled softly and added, "I haven't checked in on Amalia and Athena lately, but I haven't heard any bad news so I'm assuming they're doing well also." His head turned slightly to the side with curiosity as he asked, "How about you? How is the Celestial half of the family doing?"

"Talk" "You" Think