gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-28-2017, 06:13 PM

if heaven waits we'll breach the gates on her wings we'll be one

Leshia couldn't have asked for a better day. It was hot yes but not unbearable thanks to the light breeze that was blowing in from the east. The sky was a clear blue and the grass in the valley before her swayed and hummed and beckoned to her as she stood outside a packs border. She'd been wandering for some time, searching for any traces of her father. She'd found nothing but that wasn't the only reason she'd come to this land. She was ready for a new start and had no desire to go skulking about, surveying packs like a spy to try and guess where she might fit in.

Leshia licked her lips. She was a huntress and lands that could support bountiful prey, like the one before her, would help her determine where to start. Tipping her head back she called for the rulers of this pack to come and meet her.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
04-02-2017, 09:18 PM

Ever since Ritsy's attack Faite had tried to be far more adamant about tightening up security. Fortune's help was certainly appreciated and she was glad with her decision for a secondary. She had yet to spar with her cousin to see how she'd fare in a fight, but at the moment it wasn't her top priority. When she wasn't scouting the borders she'd go back to the spot where Ritsy had been attacked to see if she could chase down a new lead, but so far nothing had come up. If there was a body within a certain radius she would have found it by now, but that meant nothing. For all she knew the male's body could have been dumped in the river and then carried down stream far past Lirim's lands.

The howl that rang out from past the border caught Faite's attention and pulled her from her dark thoughts. She was grateful that whomever it was called considering there'd been a couple occasions now where one had lingered at the border without summoning her or had trespassed altogether. This just meant she had higher hopes for a pleasant meeting. So she headed off towards the direction of the howl and wasn't disappointed when she spotted the white and black speckled woman.

"Greetings, I'm Faite." She said with a polite wag of her tail and a friendly smile as she came to a halt not too far from the other wolf. "Can I help you?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Leshia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-05-2017, 12:44 PM

Leshia fidgeted restlessly from paw to paw. She tried to urge herself to be still but the moment her thoughts turned away from her body she was back to fidgeting again. She could not tell if it was nerves or restlessness but either way she didn't have to wait long for a woman to appear. She carried herself like she had power and Leshia assumed the femme was highranking within the pack. She was about Leshia's height and built in a similar manner with interesting mis-matched eyes that immediately reminded her of her father's. Though she doubted they were any relation but that feature along with the woman's friendly demeanor had Leshia's hopes soaring that she'd found herself a home.

"Hello Faite, I'm Leshia Kaltharsis. I'm looking for a home and I stumbled upon your pack borders. I was wondering if you might have room for a hunter among your ranks?"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
04-10-2017, 06:05 PM

Faite hadn't missed the fidgeting of the other woman. Was she nervous about something or just excited? She didn't dwell on the other's action's for long as the other wolf introduced herself. The smile remained on Faite's face as she revealed her name to be Leshia. Typically that would have been the point where Faite would have had to prod for the reason as to why Leshia was here at the borders so needless to say she was surprised by the woman's blunt manner. It was different, but in that pleasurable kind of way. There was no more formalities to really go through that came with meeting someone new. Just getting right down to business for once. It was a nice change of pace.

"We do have room for another hunter if you're interested. Don't you want to hear about the pack first though?" It was a bit confusing for her. Had Leshia already heard of Lirim, or was this an "on the whim" kind of decision. Either way she wanted to ensure that Leshia would be content with her decision to join.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Leshia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-12-2017, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2017, 08:47 PM by Leshia.)

Leshia waited with baited breath for the alphess' words.  She trie dnot to get her hopes up.  After all it wasn't like there was anything she could do if there was no room.  She'd just have to move on and find somewhere else.  Luck was on her side and there was room a hunter.  Excellent!  Her tail wagged just a bit before she stilled it at Faite's question and she nodded. "Yes, that was my second question.  If you'd said no to the first there wouldn't have been much of a reason to ask.  Of course, I do like your hunting lands but yes, if you could tell me more about the pack that would be great." Leshia was pretty easy going but if there were any weird customs or deal breakers it would be good to know before she got herself in a questionable situation.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
04-20-2017, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 08:58 PM by Faite.)

Faite listened as Leshia explained herself and she nodded absentmindedly. Of course, it'd be a waste of time to learn about a pack if it turned out there wasn't room to begin with. She shoved the thought to the side and smiled softly at the mention of Lirim's lands. She'd chosen both for their abundance of herbs and the hunting grounds and she pleased someone was noticing. Not that Faite knew anything about herbs, but she hadn't heard Stardust or Zuriel complain yet so that was a plus. She also was aware Fortune was having a blast with the hunting grounds and a new hunter was just the thing they needed.

"Lirim is very laid back for the most part - there's only a few rules I expect everyone to follow. Don't allow trespassers, don't do anything stupid to antagonize others unnecessarily, and most importantly pull your own weight. You only have to attend required meetings and anything else is optional - after that your free time is your own and you can pursue whatever it is you want. If this interests you I'd be happy to accept you as our newest Theron, which is our hunter rank." Simple and easy - Faite didn't intend to rule with an iron fist and instead was content to sit back and encourage everyone to flourish with a little help along the way. It was a home and not a prison after all.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Leshia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-27-2017, 06:56 PM

Leshia paid close attention to Faite's words hoping that there wouldn't be any deal breakers. She was pleased to hear that everything sounded agreeable. "Sounds good to me. You haven't said anything that would deter me, I still wish to join. I do have a few questions on some finer points of pack protocol. How do you wish us to engage trespassers? Do we shout warnings or attack on sight?" Leshia felt it would be good to know how she was to conduct herself. Being out scouting for prey and tracking herds meant she'd be covering large swathes of Lirim's territory and it was quite possible she could run into some trespassers. The rest sounded pretty easy.

Leshia grinned as she was accepted as a Theron, a hunter. "Thank you alphess Faite! I will do my best. When has your pack last fed?" She wanted to know how quickly she needed to get to tracking and hunting.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-04-2017, 06:41 PM

Her tail waved happily behind her as Leshia spoke - another able bodied hunter was always a plus and it would lighten Fortune's workload tremendously. The fact that nothing was a deal breaker was good news and Faite was more than happy to step aside to show her around when an interesting question piqued her curiosity. She hadn't thought much on how Leshia would greet trespassers, since she would be hunting within the lands, but it was a good question nonetheless.

"Give them a warning first and then if they refuse to leave you can use whatever force you deem necessary. If you feel you need backup feel free to call for someone, either me or Fortune and we'll come immediately." She hoped there wouldn't be any more incidents with trespassers, but she knew that probably wouldn't be the case.

"It's been a little while since we had a pack hunt. The willows are good hunting for fish, frogs, and small animals and the valley has an abundance of deer. I know the dancefloor isn't a part of our territory any longer, but I've seen elk there before as well as deer so you're always welcome to call together a pack hunt if you feel the hunting would be better there."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Leshia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
05-07-2017, 12:59 PM

Leshia nodded at the alphess' instruction. Ok, warning first then force was an option. She'd likely call for backup. Leshia was a spitfire and a decent fighter but it wasn't her calling or her profession and the extraction of trespassers was probably a duty for the more battle-oriented members. "Sounds good." She took in the information of the various places to hunt. As she suspected the valley had an abundance of deer and occasional elk. Those would be the best prey for a pack hunt meant to feed them though there was fun that could be had in hunting the smaller game of the willows. A frog leg fry would be especially fun for pups if there were any in the pack.

"Thank you for the information. I'll look into getting a hunt assembled after I get settled in. Is there a particular place everyone makes their dens?"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

She had to admit she was more than a little excited to let Leshia look around and get accustomed to the lands, but the mention of dens forced her to calm down a little. It was one bit of information Faite had forgotten to bring up on her own so she was grateful for the reminder. She had to think for a minute - her own den was in the valley, near the heart of it so she was closest to everything - that and she'd hoped that her children would be less likely to wander towards the border if they had to actually walk a good distance to get to it first. She hadn't had any problems out of any of them so far so she hoped it was working.

"You're free to make a den wherever. I know in the valley there's some rocky places that you might be able to spruce up. If not you could dig your own, or you could maybe find a spot in the willows. It's rather wet, but it is beautiful. Do you need any assistance with a den?" It was only fair to offer, though she could completely understand if Leshia would rather find one herself. After all privacy was a must some times and Faite certainly wouldn't be the one to intrude.

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs

Leshia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
05-09-2017, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 07:09 PM by Leshia.)

Leshia pondered Faite's words.  She had no idea yet where she'd like to make her den but then she didn't really know the territory yet.  She'd have to look around to get a good feel for where her home base would be located but it was nice to know that she was pretty much free to choose on her own.  She intended to investigate the willows but she had a feeling she'd be making her den in the valley as well.  The fresh air and the whispering of a breeze through tall grass was just the kind of lullaby she wanted.  

"Thanks for the offer Faite but I think I can manage.  It will probably take me awhile to make a decision where I'd like to put it."  There was a good chance she'd be sleeping under the stars if she wasn't able to make up her mind.  

-exit?  shall we call this good?-

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-21-2017, 08:00 AM
ooc: Totally good with wrapping this up here.

Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Faite waited for a response from the other female - she honestly had no idea where the best place for Leshia's den would be, but she was willing to help her track down a spot. She didn't mind the prospect of digging and then of course there was always the option to choose an older den from a previous animal and making it better. Moss was the easiest thing to line a den with, but she found pelts to be more suitable. Surprisingly enough though her offer to help was declined and Faite dipped her head in acknowledgement. She would happily give the other woman the time to scout out the territories for herself.

"Alright, well if you need me I'm only a call away. Welcome to Lirim." She said with a smile.

-exit Faite-

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs