size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-30-2017, 12:10 AM

She stepped away from her spot at the head of the training group and moved a short distance away, beckoning Steel to follow. While the younger groups went at it, she and Steel would spar together. Amber gaze looked him over, and while they had sparred once before (albeit a very long time ago), she couldn't exactly recall his experience. She wondered though, if fighting was even something he was interested in. She knew he had been placed as a hunter alongside Esarosa, but she wasn't entirely sure if that was even what he wanted. "Steel, if you don't mind me asking...is there anything you wish to learn? Something you'd like to strive for? I've never asked before, even in Ivalice...I'd be more than happy to work with you on whatever you wish." It was a genuine offer both as a packmate, and potential friend. She adored and respected Esarosa, so why not get to know her partner too? After this, then they'd get down to business.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Steel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium

Famous
04-04-2017, 08:21 PM
It'd been.. quite awhile since he'd really spent much time with Esarosa. It wasn't that he was unhappy necessarily, but he missed how things were when they'd first pronounced their love for one another. When they'd decided to start a family. Things had changed after that, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it.. or if maybe the distance between them was partially his fault, too. He wasn't quite sure yet.

He stifled a sigh as he pulled himself away from the group training. He felt a bit silly that he was one of the oldest here. Most of those that had come to the fight training were young, and he wondered if he seemed as out of place as he felt. As Avalon addressed him, a faint smile -- forced, but still genuine -- tugged at his lips. His head lifted to face her, unsure at first how to reply to her question.
"I... I'm not sure," Steel offered tentatively, though his gaze was steady. He wasn't sure how deep she meant the question to be, if she meant.. immediate wants, or something more long-term. "I do want to get better at fighting. To protect my family. And Talis," he added after a moment, hoping it didn't sound like much of an after-thought.