size
build
player
04-04-2017, 06:29 PM

Rhea Riccus
the phoenix queen

CURRENTLY:

Wanderinggg.
    She likes being lazy when she can indulge it and taking out her aggressive tendencies when the window of opportunity swings open. While ambition burns deep in her core, she's not stupid and will probably bide her time and play her chips until the circumstances add up before trying anything. Because of the fact she's overwhelmingly alone and without allies to watch her back, she may be more open to cozying up to new acquaintances than she would be normally, but she's not a sucker.
    Interested in throwing her toward Crew, pack-wise.

LOOKING FOR:
    Excitement and entertainment. Rhea is a character that excels when presented with challenges and/or an audience, so her boring lifestyle right now is terribly stifling. A risky hunt or dangerous mission or even a partner-in-crime that counters her beautifully would be awesome. Hell, even someone who is directly contrasting to her would be entertaining to rp with.
    On the lookout for Sparring and Hunting partners.

Details:
  • Friends: Depending on how picky she can afford to be, Rhea may be quick or hesitant to make 'friends'. Even those she tells are her friends can just be pawns she finds valuable at the time. She keeps all 'friends' happy, though true friends or companions she will take greater risks to ensure their contentedness. Friendship is a fickle concept to Rhea - it's handled more like a mutual business agreement than pure companionship. Very rarely does she break down that wall and let someone in, very rarely
  • Enemies: It is much easier to end up on this list than on the friend's list. Those who slight Rhea or mock/question her capabilities in any sense are automatically thrown here, though she may be subtle in letting you know (if she even does). To these petty fools she is passive aggressive, perhaps playing it cool to their face while going behind their backs to ensure their life is as inconvenient or painful as she can manage. Only those who go so far as to truly insult or infuriate her earn the right to blatantly know just how fucked they are. These sorry bastards are guaranteed to face persistent, active aggression, if not out-right attempts on their lives. 
  • Lovers: She's a tease, to put it frankly. She enjoys the attention and adoration, though a storybook love is not what she has in mind. She strings along anyone she can, and if they're okay with this, she'll string them along further for the fun (though not out of disrespect). Polyamorous and bisexual, she has no boundaries in who she romantically or sexually associates herself with, and while she is highly amused and entertained by jealousy, she will not tolerate anyone trying to persuade or dictate her actions. Getting in her way is a one-way ticket off this list. If anyone wants to truly aim for her heart, they'll have to get used to playing along with her games and hoping for the best, because her ideal partner is a formidable force that both compliments her and provides enough contrast to keep her intrigued.

So uh, any takers?

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-05-2017, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017, 10:22 AM by Pyralis.)
Would you be interested in threading her with Pyralis?  I have a thread

Here

that Rhea would be more than welcome to jump in.  Pyralis is a darker-aligned character.  A piratical explorer and self-absorbed woman she's currently exploring the northern lands.  She'd also be looking for a sparring partner though I don't know if you want to do it right on the icy lake she's playing on or not, lol.
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Rhea

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Actually that sounds amazing. Rhea is highly inspired/influenced by pirate ideals and ambitions, so they sound like they could be really interesting to rp together.
I'll try and get something up later today/tonight!

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Sounds awesome! I'll keep an eye out.

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-05-2017, 02:40 PM
I have Varon to offer! I think the two could get along and even become friends. Like her, Varon also has difficulty making friends since he thinks of friends as people who are very very close. Maybe they can have a friendly spar and bond over that?

Rhea

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2017, 09:32 AM
I'd be up for them meeting! Would you like to start or shall I?

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-06-2017, 12:54 PM
How about you start it? He's mainly stuck around the West area, but isn't opposed to going elsewhere.

Rhea

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2017, 01:12 PM
I'll try to get something up as soon as I can. c:

Fortune

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2017, 03:27 PM
She can always hunt with Fortune!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Ohhh her and Mercy would be a lot of fun to RP. Like a lot a lot. xD She's the white girl with the black eye dots in my siggy below. <3 Just click on her for her profile.

My focus needs more focus.