04-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Code:
Out-of-Character Name: Fern.

Character's Name: Fern
Character Age: 4 years.
Season of Birth: Spring.
Adult Height: 31"
Build: Medium
Appearance Description: Fern has a silvery base coat, with darker patches of fur scattered about. She's got black fur (not especially defined) that covers her face up to below her ear base and her cheek fur, stopping at just below her chin. This allows her blazing gold eyes to stand out.
Skills: Fighting

Proof of Purchases: Below?
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Small accessory-- a braided piece of leather that hangs from her ear, with a single red-brown feather and maroon bead at the base.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Hi there! Everything is looking really great! Only thing is that your 'played by' name needs to match the one that's in your form. Remember that this will also be the name you use in the cbox!

My focus needs more focus.

Fern

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Yes, I'm aware! I asked about it in Mainetenence, and I'm pretty sure it's been fixed! My bad ^.^ I also already made a cbox profile, registered as Fern. Thank you!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Alright, you just have to change your ooc name in your acceptance app to Fern if that's what you're sticking with c:

Fern

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Thank you!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff

My focus needs more focus.