ardent
Poll: Which character should I bring in next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Talvik the Polar bear
0%
0 0%
Apocalypse the wolf
16.67%
1 16.67%
Tyki the wolf
16.67%
1 16.67%
Anueris the wolf
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The last slot

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-23-2017, 06:25 PM
So I need help deciding which character to bring in next since I'm saving my last two slots for special babes(aka Luciana and Jewell babus). Here's the refs of who I want to bring in but I can't decide on any of them.

Talvik the Polar bear

Apocalypse the wolf

Tyki the wolf

Anueris the wolf
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-23-2017, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2017, 08:15 PM by Shrapnel.)
Anueris Really like that design >.>

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-23-2017, 08:28 PM
He is pretty ^^ he also gets a dire pass and if you staff deem it ok antlers(I do have a ref with them on him)
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
04-23-2017, 08:47 PM
They would have to be quite small. Maybe small single fork, not a trophy rack.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-23-2017, 08:59 PM
His antlers are 3 points but I could prolly find something else if I have to

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
04-23-2017, 11:23 PM
I vote with Shrap LOL !!
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-24-2017, 12:28 AM
I vote Tyki