gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-23-2017, 07:59 PM

Breasal set off across the valley with his head held high and his tail wagging gently behind him. He was on a mission and nothing was gonna distract him from it! He had a little bundle of daisies held carefully between his teeth and he made sure not to walk too fast so he didn't accidently blow off their petals. He had a bit of a hard time finding his mother's scent over the smell of the flowers, but eventually he found it and he happily trotted after her. The moment he had seen these flowers he knew he just had to take some to his momma! He had picked the very prettiest ones for her. Only the best for his momma of course.

He finally spotted her and his tail waved even more enthusiastic. He gave a muffled bark around his gift to get her attention and hurried over to her. He placed the flowers at her forepaws with a small bow, standing up and giving Faite a huge grin. "Hi, Momma! These are for you!" He was quite pleased with himself even if it was just a few daisies. Sure, he probably could have found her a rabbit or something more useful, but his momma could get rabbits and stuff herself so easily. When did she ever pick flowers for herself? He settled back on his haunches with his tail brushing back and forth in the grass.

"Talk" "You" Think

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Today was one of those lazy days. It was warm for an autumn day, but living close to the desert meant that the temperatures were typically warm anyways. This especially seemed true for this autumn and it made her wonder if winter would be just a mild. After the storms and snows of the last year she hoped it was true. The plants wouldn't stick around for much longer and maybe, perhaps, that would mean the healers would have a better time of keeping their stocks together. She didn't want any illnesses in the pack either, but she knew eventually it was inevitable.

She was laying in the sunlight, rest on a patch of grass that had been worn down and trampled, but it made a very nice bed. Sunlight streamed down with hardly a cloud in the sky and the darker parts of her pelt warmed easily enough. Her eyes were partially closed as she enjoyed herself, but they snapped open easily enough when she heard footsteps. A muffled bark really caught her attention and her gaze focused on one of her sons with a bouquet of daisies in his mouth. She grinned at him and her tail thumped along the ground as he greeted her. She was pleasantly surprised when he dropped them at her feet and her smile grew.

"Thank you sweetie, these are beautiful. I bet they'd make the den look wonderful." She praised him. "Do you wanna put one behind my ear?" They would die eventually, but she appreciated the gift. She could wear one for the time being and put the rest in the den so she could see them every morning she woke up until they wilted.

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Breasal

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-13-2017, 03:10 PM

Breasal's chest puffed out with pride once he saw how happy his small gift had made his mother. He loved the idea of her keeping them in her den where she could see them, even if it was just for a short time. Seeing his mother smile was one of his favorite things. Breasal nodded eagerly to her offer and got up again so that he could carefully pick up the smallest daisy between his teeth. He leaned his head up and gently nestled the flower beside his mother's ear where the fur there would keep it in place. "There we go!" he said with a pleased grin. "You're beautiful, momma. I'm glad you like them!"

Breasal fell back onto his haunches with a soft thud, but his tail never stopped moving. There was very little, if anything, in this world more important than his family. But working hard and learning lots of things was really important too! "Could we work on fighting sometime, momma?" His mother was the best fighter he knew after all so why wouldn't he want her to teach him? That way he could protect the pack for her!

"Talk" "You" Think

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Faite could easily pick up on how pleased Breasal was with himself and it only heightened her mood. Shed never done anything like bring her parents something as simple as flowers before, but she appreciated not only the gift, but the compliment that followed after he tucked the smallest flower behind her ear. It tickled slightly, but she was happy with the gift either way and she planned on enjoying them until they wilted. If she knew anything about herbs she probably would have found a way to preserve them. It was certainly a question she needed to ask Zuriel about later.

The topic changed and took a different tone as Breasal asked her to teach him about fighting. It wasn't very surprising that they wanted to learn - after all they were reaching that point where they needed to figure out what path they wanted to take for ranks. She was aware that Zell had been doing his best to try and teach Kairi how to defend herself, but she was so much smaller than him and her attention was the equivalent of a goldfish that it seemed like he hadn't had any luck. Fortune had done a fair job in keeping up with the hunting and tracking and she had no skills to offer any of the children that wanted to learn healing so she happily left that to Zuriel and Stardust. She was happy that one of them finally approached her to learn something she was actually decent at.

"Of course." She agreed readily. "We can start now if you'd like. Would you rather learn how to defend yourself today or how and where to attack?"

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]