Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
04-25-2017, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017, 12:14 AM by Naamah.)
So I have decided to put my boy, Alyx, up for adoption. I haven't posted him very much, but I would totally love for this guy to actually see some life around Ardent. I made his personality too difficult for me to play, but I know someone will love him and give him the attention he deserves!! [Profile] He has only had one thread, [The Sound of Silence], with Mara. He does come with the table, ref, and that little chibi guy down in the signature, so...*shameless tempts*
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-03-2017, 04:07 AM
Would you need a roleplay sample for him, I'm interested in grabbing him.

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
05-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Or we could thread...I stalked your Hailey posts lol

He is all yours, I will pm you the password so you can get him set up ^_^ once i get home I'll be set to post ^_^
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.