Daela

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-28-2017, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 12:17 PM by Daela.)
Out-of-Character Name: Pada

Character's Name: Daela Marron
Character Age: 7 Years
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 24 Inches
Build: Light
Appearance Description: Blending of greyish silver tones on a black base coat, her face is white and "grizzled" by age. Right ear is folded to her head from an injury, her eyes are a golden shade. Her coat is longer on the neck, stomach, chest and legs.
Skills: Healing and Intellect.

Proof of Purchases: http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=4491&pid=132133#pid132133
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Small companion. Paddox, male Raven. Black in coloring, 57 cm tall with a wingspan of 107 cm.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-29-2017, 11:59 AM
Hi there!

This is looking great! Just a few things here that need to be touched up:
- 115 cm is too large for a small companion. Their wingspan may not exceed 42 inches (107 cm) which does fall into a ravens natural wingspan. You just need to alter how wide it is. <3
- You don't actually need to post in the gemstone store! Thank you for doing that though. You'll just need to add the companion description where it says 'new member pass.'
- The build 'small' does not fall into our build catagories, which are broken down here! I know our guidebook can be daunting, it's what happens when you're around for so long!

Once these points are fixed, please reply to this thread so we can take another look. ^-^

My focus needs more focus.

Daela

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-29-2017, 12:18 PM
Alright, I think I got everything. I'm updating Paddox's information on my profile now. If I missed anything let me know. ^^

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-29-2017, 03:20 PM
Oh shoot, you know I missed something. Characters can only have their first name as their profile name. Could you pop over to maintenance to request it be changed please?

Daela

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-29-2017, 03:26 PM
Of course! I'll do that now.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-30-2017, 01:44 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff