Geneva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2017, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 09:07 PM by Geneva.)
Hey there everyone! So I joined this site and took advantage of the 6 month old pup thing! I've never been presented with the opportunity before so I thought I would take a crack at it.

A little bit about my character:

I am hoping I'm not going to make this sound like super cheesy dramatic, oh woe is me, what have you tear jerking story about her. Basically...

She was born into a happy pack that was prime grounds for hunting and living, a neighboring pack wished to create a partnership due to a drought and prey was moving off their land, her alpha declined, war broke out and the rival pack took over and treated everyone like dirt. She managed to escape and here we are. She's seen a lot and been through a lot, but she tries not to let it stop her. With survival in mind, she can't stop to dwell now. The end.

Very brief, but you get the idea.

I am hoping to have her run into a character that "gets it" as she never really had time for a father or mother figure to influence her in any way minus the times she had when she was a couple months old in her history. The rival pack took over when she was say... 3 months old. She only got picked on when she turned 5.

Not looking for anyone to pity her a whole ton, but just enough to either take her home with them to their pack (as she has no where else to go) or look after her until she finds her way into a pack (which is the end goal here). I am not sure what that will look like in threads, but I can expect the first initial one to have several posts going for sure.

Here are some traits about her to get a better understanding of her:
  • She likes being with other wolves and hates the idea of being alone unless she has to be
  • She is very naive, has little knowledge of the world
  • Can be stubborn
  • Has traveled a lot and can have a story or two
  • Is accepting of all wolves no matter what (will be more noticeable in adulthood)
  • Is a very eager learner once she comes out of her shell

Ideally, I would like to get her in a pack that's fairly neutral in mind, but can also be good. As long as it's not a pack similar to what she came from then any should work out well. Actually, as long as she develops some sort of trust with someone, she will go anywhere. It might be interesting to see what she does in a dark pack if that ever happens. She can develop a tude and smart mouth especially from her stubbornness.The main goal is to find someone that she can ultimately connect with, build a trusting friendship, and look up to as she grows up. From there, I will let her blossom how she is intended to.

Jackson (Bluetick) will be picking her up and taking her to Fiori. This does not mean that she can't find others to connect with! While it may not be pup-napping, I would like to have her meet others to help define and grow her personality. Here's some goals I put down to help give people options
  • Rival
  • Enemy
  • Best Friend (Can have more than one)
  • Teacher (can have more than one)
  • Gossip group
  • Sibling like friend that can't be severed (kinda like best friend but more closer than that
  • Her first crush

Let me know what ya'll think! I need to focus on her development so I can enjoy the awesomeness of which this site is!

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-29-2017, 08:26 PM
Welll, I have my girl Caelum here. She's had plenty of kids in the past but none are, ehm, in the picture anymore. She'd changed a bit since I made her but essentially she's a sweet motherly kinda girl at times. Easy to get along with and enjoys caring for others. There's a bit of a complex relationship between her and her (ex?)mate Zephyr and they're plotted to have another litter soon, but maybe that could work out in a good way. Cae would be more than happy to look after Geneva, and maybe once Cae has her pups it would be the thing that pushed Geneve to seek a pack? Of course I also might have Cae join a pack herself so that could be a thing. I'm very open to ideas though, so let me know if you're interested in some plotting.

My only other goodish character is Iskra, and my other two girls aren't really pup friendly most of the time, but if you ever wanted to thread with them let me know.

Geneva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2017, 08:34 PM
I like this idea! From what I can see for her, it allows her to be free for a while and still have some sort of "motherly guidance" until the time came that Caelum has her pups. I agree that could be the time that Geneva begins to move on as, naturally, momma wolves get defensive for their pups and Geneva wouldn't want to push in on that. If anything, it will give her someone to talk to for a bit. Lemme play with this idea for a bit and I'll get back to ya!

Abyzou

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2017, 08:38 PM
I have Abyzou here. She's not exactly neutral but she's willing to kidnap any child. I may eventually have her develop this as a problem of kid hoarding but rn she is kinda wanting kids as "pets" for her family that think they're gods

Geneva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2017, 09:04 PM
I updated the thread. New options and possibilities are up!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-30-2017, 01:34 AM
Reinhardt and her could maybe become sibling like friends?? or crushes? I have ZERO plots with him and I believe he's about the same age as her, so I think it'd be pretty cute x3

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!