gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-26-2014, 08:45 PM

The pale white woman would tend to the newborns protectively, she knew these would be the very last of her babies and she wanted to enjoy every single moment with them. They were still so small, but every one of them incredibly beautiful. The birth was more difficult than she'd expected, she hoped that she hadn't caused Novella much stress, though she would have to endure the experience no matter what. Novel would do what she could for her older daughter, but the end result was up to her. She'd push future thoughts from her mind for now, wanting only to live in that perfect moment with her still so very innocent children.

"Speech"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-26-2014, 09:31 PM

Children. The thought had once terrified him, had once excited him -- being a father had once been so new to him, but now it was as familiar as breathing itself. However, he hadn't expected it again. He and Silent were much too old to bear children, and yet she swore she was pregnant again. Bronze was conflicted this time, torn between joy and fear; if the birth was a difficult one, it could easily put his mate's life on the line.

Either way, he knew he needed to tell the leaders of Ludicael. They were not overly familiar to him, but if they were anything like Song, he knew he would respect them. Slowly he would make his way to the Novel i's den, quiet as he approached. Ara had told him of her birth, and he knew that nothing on earth could be as angry and protective as a mother over her newborn children. "Novel?" he would call gently from the entrance to her den, his voice deep but warm all the same.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-26-2014, 09:45 PM

She hadn't been expecting company but when the gentle voice of Bronze was heard at her door she would stir. Attention would be upon him as she silently debated about asking him in so she didn't have to disturb the slumbering pups. They weren't nursing though, so it was likely she would be able to sneak away without too much fuss. "Hello, Bronze. I'll be up in a moment." Her voice was somewhat of a whisper, but she had confidence the older gentleman would hear her decently well. Carefully she'd unwrap herself from the newest additions to the Destruction family and find her way out into the open. "Good day, what has brought you to seek me out?" She knew that the older couple preferred to keep to themselves, so she'd certainly be a bit honored at his presence. what did he need of her?

"Speech"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-26-2014, 09:59 PM

Bronze was patient as she stirred within her den. He could hear the gentle sound of breathing, but little noise besides that, so he figured they were sleeping. Novel i did not make him wait long, and soon he watched as she quietly slipped from the darkness out into the open. The brute dipped his head to her in greeting, his expression serious but certainly not without kindness.

"I'm sorry to disturb you," he offered gently. He had no clue what a mother experienced upon giving birth, but could only imagine how exhausting it might be. "I'd like to speak to you about my wife." Song had always been happy for Bronze and his family to live here, and though he knew it was common courtesy to ask before trying to conceive a litter.. he truly hadn't expected it to happen. "We are certain she is pregnant. I would've said something, but.. we never expected it to happen. We meant no disrespect." He sounded apologetic, suddenly ashamed for not having thought of the pack before himself; but he truly couldn't have anticipated such a thing.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-28-2014, 04:22 PM

Bronze seemed a polite man, Novel had no problems at all with him thus far, in fact she enjoyed having older members within their midst. She knew how much knowledge he'd gathered over the years, and only hoped that he would often share that knowledge. Though she'd never asked him to give lessons, it seemed like something to put on her to do list. What he had to tell her would be quite astounding however, a look of confusion would first light up her features before a more knowing expression replaced it. She'd grin, amused at the situation completely. Obviously this situation was dangerous, but amusing on a smaller level. "Congratulations, Bronze. I'm with you, I can hardly believe..." She'd shake her head at his apology, "Everything happens for a reason, I'm sure these new little ones will be incredibly special."

"Speech"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-28-2014, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 08:29 PM by Bronze i.)

As a realist, Bronze would prepare himself for the worst. Perhaps he would be exiled right then and there, which would make perfect sense to him; he and his wife were extra mouths to feed and they were growing too old to properly hunt, or do much of anything in terms of physical work. They had little use here, and Song was no longer around to vouch that she wanted to keep them here. But instead of watching Novel i's face grow taut with anger, he watched a warm smile spread across her face. His expression would mirror her own, although his joy was gentle and subdued. She was the first to have heard the news, and he felt at ease as she congratulated him. "Thank you, Novel," he spoke with genuine gratitude, his voice somewhat uneven, though still kind and appreciative. "I would be lying, though, if I said I wasn't worried." It was obvious why -- they were far too old to be having children. He couldn't even begin to imagine the things that could possibly go wrong. "I am sure she will need a great deal of assistance this time."