ardent

Hide yo kids; hide yo wife

Abyzou

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2017, 09:35 PM
Okay all I have decided that I would like to get Aby started on a different kind of evil that just what would be generic I'm going to kill you evil. I decided I am going to have her start kidnapping kids. This is a way for her to feel powerful and loved to fill the void she has started to have with her family. At this moment she won't be kidnapping more than one or two at a time, but eventually I would like her to kidnap a newborn or two and possibly make them believe they are hers, as she likely will find that kidnapping older pups means they won't love her as much. I plan for her to have stillborn for her first litter which I know she will have to try to please Amon, so she will probably be questioning what she did wrong, or if her choice of mortal just wasn't compatible with her blood line. Things to remember are that she will not stop Amon or any of the Abraxas family from killing them for disobedience, disrespectful behavior, or any such thing. She is merely going to start this as a way to gain "pets" for her family but as her relationship with the first few hopefully grows, she will likely start doing it believing that she is saving them and making a safer home for them.

If your interested sign up below!

She will be taking them to the Forgotten isle for now and trying to keep them hidden from the mainlanders. Though she will likely have no intention of having contact with her mother or family for now unless they call her. That is until they go looking for her.

Planned kidnapees:
Miach*

*= so long as the roleplayer still agrees

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-30-2017, 11:43 AM
I've been looking for something to kind of turn Tyranis officially evil, but it could start a war with Abaven, especially since she would have to go into the borders to get him, he's not much of a rule breaker.

Abyzou

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2017, 12:00 PM
She could entice him across the border maybe

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
04-30-2017, 12:08 PM
That could work, Do you want to start a thread now or would you rather do this sometime in the future?

Abyzou

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2017, 02:22 PM
However u wanna do it ^^ probably should do it sooner so he's younger And easier to get back to her island paradise lol

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Here you go!

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2017, 09:36 AM
Satchel wants to be her partner in crime please.