Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-30-2017, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017, 07:09 PM by Marina I.)
The woman had decided she was going to go on an expedition, see what information she might be able to discover about the wolves not living in the West. She knew Regulus would make his own rounds to the different packs, but surely she might be able to discover something about the loners in other areas. Who knew? Perhaps she’d even be able to recruit another adult to Celestial! Marina was slowly accepting the fact that she was in a pack again. Sure she was no alphess… but that was alright. She was getting too old to want to deal with such crap.

Her heart did ache, however, for her children. She’d had so many… but not one of them were with her right now. Chasm’s loss had hurt the most. They’d been so close… but then again the boy had been close to his brother too. Was he happy where he was? Marina came to a stop, the cool wind surrounding her body causing the woman to give a small shudder. She… was sure she hated Liar now. Hated the man he’d turned into… those broken promises… taking her babies… he used her. Took advantage of her. He’d pay for it… even if Celeste and Nox had to deal with him themselves.

Marina pressed on, at least until she discovered the remains of the vessel once known as the S.S. Antiox. The mangled, rotting corpse outside the place had the female wrinkling her nose in disgust. Obviously someone lived here… someone who wasn’t afraid to kill. The female took a few more pawsteps closer to the plank that lead to the ship’s dock, ears flicking back. Something deep within her gut was stirring angrily once more, that feeling of Rainbow Syndrome whispering throughout her being. No matter what, Marina realized, she was always going to be broken.

But was that really such a bad thing in the end?

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-01-2017, 04:55 PM
The scent of female in heat brought his lips to draw up. Vianni was out and he was well aware of her absence. This smell it was different, not nearly as sweet to him but still just as intoxicating. It was a female to use, abuse, kill an forget. After all he needed someway to last through until Vianni let the behemoth have her. Crimson gaze moved to the door of his chambers where the rotting skull of the corpse he left somewhere outside sat in the broken window in the center. He had thought of putting the smaller skull on as a necklace but he decided it was a better den decoration. His den was starting to get littered with the bones and pelts of his victims and prey but he always made certain to keep the path to his bed clear. His bed was what used to be the captain's, with multiple pelts padding it. He was living in the lap of luc art and Vianni was his heathen queen. Though right now the scent of heat was what he focused on.

He raised himself from his bed, slipping into the floor effortlessly. His legs moved, his body ghosting effortlessly. He emerged on the deck only moments later. Clearly he knew the ship well, navigated it's corridors easily. He moved to the edge of the plank where he stopped, blocking her entry with his wide chest. She had clearly ignored his warnings and markings. Clearly she was either cocky or stupid. His testosterone was spiking again and his lips peeled in a snarl. It was throaty and promised violence. Her coloring was interesting but he wasn't new to interesting or unique. "And what do we have here?"
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-01-2017, 07:24 PM

…and of course, before she could even step on board the vessel out came the largest male Marina had ever seen. Her gaze narrowed up at him, lips lifting slightly in return at his threatening behavior. Ears flicked back and dual colored eyes narrowed as her tail began to lash back and forth. That part of her, that damned part of her that was Rainbow Syndrome was cooing into her ear. Calling to her to let loose… to defy this male. But there was something odd to it too… a mocking laugh that Marina couldn’t quite shake.

“What and who I am is none of your damned business.” The she-wolf snarled, her voice deeper than she had expected it to be. This man… there was something about him.. something that reminded her of those wolves that took her parents away all those years ago. That separated her from Spencer… The cannibals… she glanced quickly towards the nearby corpse again, recognizing now, despite it’s mangled form, that it was indeed a wolf.

That was when something within the wolfess snapped. She took a step back, gaze shifting back to the large male. He… he couldn’t have been one of them. One of those wolves that had taken her life from her when she was just a pup. No… he was too young. But…

“Got a taste for other wolves, do you?” She asked, her voice hard. She wouldn’t betray her fear… no… she wouldn’t give this male that satisfaction.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Her words caused an immediate reaction though her defiance didn't. He was getting used to defiance. His hackles rose at her words but he gave a throaty chuckle. What she was was a damn wolf and a fucking female at that. A female in fucking heat. Yeah he could smell her, that or perhaps he was mistaking Vianni for her. The sound of his pet Wolverine came and caused him to turn an ear. He could hear him in the belly of the ship moving and gnawing on something. Likely it was rats or a bit of leftover prey.

Her next observation brought another laugh to him. "Fool had it coming when he thought he would come in here and try to find his way and fuck my bitch. And what I eat is my own fucking business." his voice came forth and as she took a step back he took two steps forward. His voice he knew would bring Body is up to the surface and he wasn't disappointed as the wolverine appeared near the female. He was growling and had his tail lifted, like he was something of an actual threat. Lucifer gave a smirk at that. " Call me Satan. I think for now I'll just have to call you Rainbow, seeing as you won't let me know your name." he gave her a nod. Seemed that violence wouldn't exactly get him what he wanted here but he was willing to attack her if it meant it would get him what he wanted from her.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-02-2017, 11:55 AM
I Don't Wanna Die

I Don't Wanna Die

Laughter. The female flicked one ear as she continued to watch the man before her, knowing she was dealing with someone who likely wasn’t all that sane. But who was she to judge, really? The female did however notice how… vulgar the male was. So it had been another male who thought he could come… wow. Marina snorted, her eyes narrowing to mere slits. “It seems females have such a… high place in your life to be called that.” Marina said coldly.

“…and I highly doubt Satan is your real name, so why on earth should I grace such a vulgar creature with my own? No… you’re not far off the mark though. It’s Rainbow Syndrome to you.” The wolfess smirked, taking a step forward this time. Something in her belly was stirring… a fire that was being rekindled. Her gaze shot to the wolverine for a moment, giving a snort as she regarded it.

“Oh how cute… got a little pet, have you?” Marina’s gaze shot back to the man, a throaty growl leaving her. “I don’t know who you think you are, but you are no alpha, I can tell that much. You have no rights to this land… if anything,” The female lifted her head. “Seems to me that someone is a big bully… throwing his weight around and killing others for the sake of making himself feel powerful. Go on then, tell me I’m wrong.”

"Talk," 'Think.'

No, I Don't Wanna Die

So You're Gonna Have To

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-02-2017, 01:47 PM
"And If it is my fucking real name? Perhaps my father hated me that much, never know until your told." his vulgar ways wouldn't be curbed not with her. Maybe had she been Vianni he would of thought about it but no not for some random female that came waltzing onto his boat. His toes splayed as he started to move. His tongue came out tasting her scent as he licked his lips. He moved down the plank and stopped directly in front of her. Her comment about Noctus earned her a grumble of growls from him. Noctus wasn't a pet as much as he was an adoptive child, and a tool for battle. He was ready to bite her just for that.

He lifted a brow at her next outburst. So what if he didn't own the place yet? He would eventually. And so what if he was a bit of a bully, he didn't give two shits about other's fucking feelings. "Not gonna tell you your wrong, I just don't give a fuck about your opinion of me." a smirk was given about that. He didn't have to try to seduce her like he always did Vi so all he had to do was force her. That was just what he was gonna do to. Right after he beat her for her stupid fucking mouth first though.

He lunged then, his jaws parting and lips pulling back. His ears pressed back as he attempted to slam into her with his body curving enough to allow him to bite at the side of her neck too. His tail lifted and his hackles danced. He didn't hive a fuck if she screamed either. He was filled with testosterone and a need to dominate this smart ass female.

Ooc: leaving the stats off since we know where it's going and Luc kinda intends to rough her up a bit first. Hope that's ok with you <3

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-02-2017, 06:47 PM

Marina gave a snort. “Perhaps.” Her words were still cold, and she could tell by his reaction that she had gotten under the man’s skin. The rainbow female didn’t care. She could feel the need for blood to be spilled boiling under the surface. Her tail gave a couple more lashes back and forth as he got closer, her bi-colored gaze lifting to him in defiance. Some small part of her was screaming at her, wondering what she was doing. But the female knew she had crossed too far to turn back now.

The male lunged, and Marina’s jaws parted in retaliation as a snarl left her. What the male lacked in speed he made up for in sheer brute force, and damn did that hurt. He slammed into her and Marina staggered, her world swimming before her eyes. She felt further pain too as his jaws sunk into her neck. A yelp escaped her as claws bit into the soil, the female attempting to rear up on her hind legs and claw towards the man’s chest with her front paws. Her tail lowered slightly as she did so, and deep inside Marina knew she was fighting a losing battle. Her jaws could do nothing but snap helplessly at the air… and then there was still the wolverine to worry about.

This time she’d really bitten off more than she could chew. Her mind swam with a million questions in the few seconds that she struggled; what would Regulus think? How would this effect Celestial? What was going to be the final outcome of this encounter?

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-02-2017, 07:28 PM
He hit and his teeth gripped into her. Her nails scratching at his chest just brought a smirk to his lips. It didn't matter one bit to him. Hi would love to lick his wounds when he finished with this bitch. He stood there his bite aiming to close down and bring beautiful pain, to break skin and make her bleed. His chest he aimed to shove into hers, to trap her paws in between them, even if it was momentarily. From there he aimed to push, hoping to off balance her enough to put her on her back.

The melody of snarls coming from him were deep and primal. He wanted to tear her open, not in the way he normally did Vi but in a more aggressive way. His eyes narrowed into slits as he worked. His scent if he had to guess was nothing but testosterone now. Noctus was quick with helping as well. Noctus aimed a bite at her rear left hock aiming to use a shredding motion to cause pain and unbalance her before he darted away and onto the ship. That Lucifer could accept. He didn't want noctus anywhere near this fight, it wasn't quite like him and Vi battling for dominance no this one was going to be more deadly.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-09-2017, 06:19 PM

So this male was faster than the Marina thought. She felt pain, teeth tearing into into her flesh. The smell of blood invaded her nose, the smell of her own blood… and she found her paws pinned between their two chests. A rumble escaped the female as well as she snapped back in retaliation, though deep down she found that fear stirring up in her gut once more.This was going downhill and fast. Had it not been for his damned pet she might have managed to keep her balance a bit longer. But she felt pain, searing pain on her back left hock. She stumbled, falling off to the side and half onto her back with a sudden yelp.

Marina could feel her vision swimming before her eyes. Her left rear leg was burning and the male above her… oh Gods… Flashbacks began to swim within the she-wolf’s mind of her childhood as she began to desperately flail her front legs best she could. She gave a warning snarl of her own, trying to get onto her uninjured side. “Go to Hell!” The she-wolf hissed. How in the world had he overtaken her so quickly? Was she getting rusty? Too old? She had to get back up…! She had to keep fighting…!

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-13-2017, 12:32 PM
He released her neck as she went down and was quick with his next movements. He aimed to put a paw on her ribs to hold her there and keep her in place. His canines dripped with her blood and he licked it off his teeth with a deep dark chuckle. A word from her had him smirking. Oh she would be left broken bloody and beaten to die on the tundra, of that he had already decided. She wasn't even worth a meal to him. He was the king of demons, the king of hell. His voice came promising her this pain, deep and threatening. "Been to hell sweet heart, daddy didn't stop beating me until I knew it from front to back. But you you need to learn it too." His teeth then snapped, aiming for the front right leg of her, at the joint directly above the paw. He didn't want to just hold it no, he wanted it broke. He didn't even care about his defenses now, he had her where he wanted her. His eyes didn't leave her's and he kept them narrowed. He moved to put weight on her and hold her down. He would fix that smell soon too.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-13-2017, 06:34 PM
This was hell, Marina realized. Her worst fears, her history repeating itself… except this time she wasn’t going to get away. No, this time she was the victim. She could hear her parents, crying for her to get away, could hear the screams of the cannibal wolves as they descended upon her family… Marina froze, her red and pink eyes fixed on the brute above her. She scarcely dared to breathe, seeing the face of her parent’s killer, impossible as that was. Then there was more pain… a searing pain as the brute snapped down right above her right forepaw. She could hear the snap of her bone in his jaw and Marina screamed.

The scream seemed far away, and, perhaps in a moment of self preservation, the femme retreated inside her mind. Marina was no longer present, but Rainbow Syndrome, the very beast and creature she’d learn to fear, was now writhing with pain underneath the brute’s grasp. Snarls, deep and guttural ripped from her throat. Her jaws salivated, and there was a more primal look in her eyes now as she aimed to clamp her muzzle down over he brute’s own. Sure she’d crush her own bone further… but it’d be worth it to get some retaliation.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-13-2017, 10:07 PM
The snap of bone and scream from the bitch was delicious. Her skin was likely penetrated and her snap at his muzzle brought little reaction. Her fangs ripped at the bridge of his muzzle. He was bleeding from it but he didn't give a shit. His head jerked, aiming to free himself and rip at the skin of her leg. Should he of freed himself he was ready, snapping at her face. His aim was to mangle it now. She had caused him to bleed and now she would die and bear scars until she did. Or worse, a smirk came to his lips as the thought came to him, she wouldn't die at all. In fact she would live with the fear and knowledge that he and his mate would be waiting to kill her the moment they found her again. His paw aimed to push in further, to drive her into the ground and perhaps even break a rib. His jaws snapped next to her ear, on nothing. A snarl ripped forth into her ear and he let a whisper forth, one to promise her a future of fear and pain. You won't die today rainbow, no. I'm going let you live, but you get a special honor. his teeth then nipped at the base of her ear, no more than a gentle thing like he would with Vianni.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-14-2017, 08:01 PM
She managed to rip at the bridge of his muzzle, bleeding, but the male hardly seemed fazed at all. He jerked his head, freeing his face from her assault and simultaneously ripping at the skin of her wound. It peeled back in grotesque fashion, releasing a deeper snarl of pain from the femme before she gritted her teeth bitterly. Pain… Rainbow was used to pain. But not like this. She was the cause of pain. Not the receiver… and the female beast let out a low hiss through her teeth. Her head went down, spinning with the pain, the scent of her blood filling her nares… but then more pain came, and she let loose a grunt of agony.

She felt something in her chest shift. Luckily the rib didn’t break, but no doubt it’d be nice and bruised later. Then his teeth found her face again, slashing at it, undoubtedly an attempt to scar her. The female was breathed hard, her eyes narrowed into mere slits as she glared up at the brute in a defeated stance. This… this couldn’t be. Rainbow Syndrome gave another snarl of her own, weaker than before, as she flashed her fangs. But this time the beast made no effort to attack. She was bested… she knew that. But she swore that somehow, some way, this brute was going to get a taste of his own medicine.

“A special honor…?” The female growled, fighting the feeling of darkness that was edging at her vision. “…Boy, you don’t know what you’ve done…” The female gave a dark chuckle, a shiver going down her spine as she felt his nip. “…you’ll pay in blood…” Her voice was soft, almost a tender promise of her own. She closed her eyes, tail giving an agitated lash back and forth. “Do what you will to this vessel… It’ll come back on you… tenfold…”

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-16-2017, 12:33 PM
A snarl passed his lips at her. This bitch was thoroughly pissing him off. "Someone should fix that mouth of yours, and I know just the thing."He was quick then aiming a snap at the side of her face, before he lifted his paw off her and aimed to throw her onto his ship. He would do just what he pleased to her. Not like she would ever forget, and if she came back with friends he'd be hard pressed to be found. After all he could easily make Vi move and leave this ship. He could find plenty of other places to stay. He didn't fear shit though. He was quick with following her onto the deck of the ship and stalking towards her. His tail swayed slowly behind him. He could keep her here though, a concubine for him, someone for Vianni to eat later. It was a nice thought, but he didn't think he wanted to force vi to care for this mouthy bitch. No that wouldn't work.

If she didn't die from Lucifer, she would die from predators. He lunged then, aiming to pin her beneath him. Teeth aimed for her scruff. He hoped that she would now be in a more optimal position. His head aimed to push hers into the metal beneath them. She wouldn't be smarting off to him ever again.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-20-2017, 06:03 PM
Rainbow could care less about pissing the male off. If anything she felt glad that she’d been able to get under his skin. But she fell silent for now, trying to shift her face just enough that the male’s fangs grazed her face. Then, with strength beyond her comprehension, the female was tossed like a ragdoll onto the ramp of the ship, staggering before falling onto the vessel thanks to her damaged legs. She flailed, her nails scraping at the metal of the ship to try and rise, but like the devil promised he was there again.

His larger body pinned her and Rainbow found her face slammed down onto the metal beneath them. She shuddered, certain of what was to come… but this… this wasn’t wanted. She thought of the past men she’d been with… and this was nothing like that. She felt her stomach clench as his teeth sank into her scruff, a cry escaping her lips. Then, before anything more could be said she found her face getting smashed into the metal of the ship instead, and the female squeezed her eyes closed, bracing herself for what was to come. She felt too tired to try and fight him off anymore… So she submitted, feeling her heart wrench in her chest at what was to come.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-21-2017, 03:47 AM
He heard her cry and gave a smirk into her scruff. This would be delicious, she would screen bloody murder as he took her very essence in a way only he could. His teeth dug in holding tight, aiming to force her to bleed and cry out. His paws brought her rear up so she wads forced to stand in a play bow like position. His grip was tight and he wouldn't let her escape. His tail lashed in excitement at punishing this feme for daring to rile the beast. His motions were not tender and every motion from here on out he would make would be aimed to hurt and break this woman. He would rip her apart, destroying all that she had known. Nothing was spared in his wake.

-fade in/out-

As he finished and pulled away he released her giving a devilish grin. The seed had been sewn now. Her punishment for trespassing on his ship was embedded in her womb now. Cannibals to eat her from the inside out. She unlike Vianni would not be able to handle them. Devil spawn was what he had given her. She would know by the time they weaned that it was too late. Of course that was considering if she survived. "Leave now, or you won't leave at all." he was of course talking of enslaving her. She could be of use as a breeding bitch, and her children as a food supply. He didn't move but kept his eyes on the bloody woman before him. They were cold and hateful on her. She had known love, had known what he he longed for. It was why she was so easy. It made her weak and useless to him.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-21-2017, 09:13 AM
-Fade Out / Fade in-

..and finally the pain had come. The pain she had tried to brace herself for… but her body was wreaked… she felt torn… bitter… Rainbow could feel her mind whirling with the urge to lash back… but she simply had no strength to keep fighting. She felt weak. Humiliated… and it hurt her deeper than any mere wound. Her body threatened to give out, but she heard his words, threatening that if she didn’t leave now she wouldn’t leave at all.

The bloodied woman staggered back to her feet, shooting one last meaningful glare at the man before she turned away, starting to limp back down the ramp. She said nothing… but gods everything hurt… She wanted to get back to Celestial… but that was a far cry from where she was right now. She stumbled, but still kept going, not wanting to give the male the satisfaction of knowing she could barely urge her body onward. No… She’d rest when she was away from this vessel… and Gods help her at least make it back to Celestial to let Regulus know what had happened.

Rainbow paused, feeling something wet sliding down her face as she took a breath. But it wasn’t her blood… the wetness was tears… Tears that kept coming as she tried to force herself away from that place. Force herself away from all the pain she’d just endured.

This would not be forgotten.

This would not be forgiven.

-Exit Marina-