size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-03-2017, 12:56 PM

Then I loved you,
now I'm on my own

The falls weren't much of a break from the rain that was plaguing these lands. Hailey had found her paws stepping in soggy earth where ever she went. Much to her displeasure as well, muddy paws didn't make for good gathering of herbs. It didn't help that she was unfamiliar with these lands. Hunting was difficult when she didn't know the proper flora and fauna of the land just yet. After all she'd been excited just to find some mother-wort lying around after the rain.

Hailey shook her head trying to ignore her negative thoughts. Things would look up - things would be perfectly fine and she would turn out fine. After all with no actual goals in mind it was hard to get to do things. Her tail cocked to one side as she arrived closer to the falls. Taking in a drink and letting the cool water flood her senses. That was enough to ease her nerves if only a little. Looking up to see the clouds still threatening the skies. It hadn't rained in a while, hopefully it was letting up.

Anamalech

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-19-2017, 12:47 AM

Did it have to rain so fucking much? She was a picky creature and having mud tarnish her lovely pelt wasn't her idea of a good time. Her paws were dirty and she was in a rather foul mood. An irritated huff escaped her as she padded past the falls. It had proved a nice place for prey for her and Adra despite the fact that bears frequented the place. She could only assume that it was because of the fish that traveled through the stream, but she wasn't worried. She didn't bother the creatures and they didn't bother her either so it was an easy understanding. So long as she gave them wide berth then there wasn't a problem.

Boredom was what had driven her out of her den but she was beginning to regret it. The more she walked through the mud the more disgusted she got. Getting the stain out of her pelt was going to consume the majority of her time. Maybe it was a task she'd make Adra help with. She was just about to head to the falls when a scent traveled along the wind. Feminine, vulnerable even, certainly mortal. Maybe she could find some entertainment after all? She padded after the scent and wasn't disappointed. A simple pale female greeted her eyes, just as mud splattered as herself, and a soft smile tugged at her lips. This would be fun.

For now she'd play nice, warm the female up to her before the switch. She forced her smile to appear genuine as she even let her tail wave amicably behind her. "Greetings, what brings you to this dump?" Her voice was welcoming for the time being. How long could she toy with the mortal's emotions before tearing her down? Now if only Adra were here.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]