gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-05-2017, 11:40 PM

She couldn't deny the little bit of excitement she felt as she padded closer to Fiori. She wasn't entirely planning on heading all the way to the mangroves, but their journey happened to bring her this way so she made a little detour just for nostalgia's sake. She heard Abbey's chirps and flutters up above from time to time as her friend circled and drifted in the sky near her. Maybe she would swing by and see her family for a moment... Eh, she could make that decision later. For now she was content to wander through the trees here and enjoy the pleasantly clear day. The rains had been pretty consistent lately so this was a nice change of pace.

Her ears perked when she heard Abbey call for her, tipping her head up to look at the cardinal. The tan-hued bird swooped down and settled gently on Roza's shoulders. "I think I saw Alfred up ahead!" Roza gasped softly with excitement, turning her head to look back at her friend. "Well, lets go see him then!" She trotted off with a renewed excitement in her step. She still felt a little guilty that she hadn't gotten to say goodbye to her siblings so she was even more thankful that their paths happen to cross. "Alfieeeee!" she called cheerfully as she looked for him, her tail wagging away happily. "Alfieeeeeee where are youuuuuu!"

"Roza" "Abbey" Think