Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
05-07-2017, 02:44 AM
Hello darkness, my old friend...
I've come to talk with you again!

Once Alyx reaches 50 posts he'll be at his full potential for his character. Raised to spread around his gene's I don't think he'd mind wooing some ladies in order for them to have litters. He's also certain to sweet talk your character as "godly" as he thinks he is, he wants to know how to treat a lady. Though he's all open for flings with men as well. Anyhow - he can have 4 litters per ic year meaning once he gets to 50 and you are in need of a baby daddy let me know. I promise he won't be protective of the kids IF he even know of them. As his actual goal is to spread "himself" more than raise children to be like him. I'm unsure if he'd ever take a mate for the fact he's so full of himself but if you've got any idea's let me know.

This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know

Abyzou

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2017, 03:47 AM
Once she is old enough and has the posts how bout my Abraxas aby here for a baby momma, she won't want him in the picture tho and her first litter I want to have nothing but stillborn but if u want to claim one u could and I'd be fine with it

Alyx

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
05-07-2017, 10:29 AM
@asena

Totally cool with that - I don't need one of the kids either. that's 1/4 slots taken then ^^
This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know