Ellis

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2014, 02:11 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The sense of foreboding that she had... the sense of something great and evil had not left. For now she left her children with Othello, her beautiful son and daughter, seeking answers. There was something about how the wind cried, calling to the healer, leading her on. Something was coming, fate perhaps, and it called to her. It lead her like a sheep, further and further from where she should have been.

It was fitting, perhaps, that she should wind up here. The place where she thought she had a new beginning. No longer did her friend's scents linger in this place. No longer were their tracks upon the ground. It honestly made her heart sink low in her chest. This was a place of memories, of nightmares... a place that connected important events in the past half year. Had she not come here she would have not met so many new friends, learned such wonderful knowledge along the way... nor would she have had her perfect son and daughter.

Ellis would close her teal-green eyes, letting out a soft sigh. What was she doing here? Seeking memories? Ghosts? The woman would step across the sand, making her way to where her old den once lay. It had been a while since she last visited, cleaning on what herbs were still useable at the time. She would come to a stop before her old den, giving a soft sigh. It seemed so barren now... not a single scent within. She felt a part of her heart sinking as she looked at it.

The wind around her began to stir more, whipping at her multi-colored fur. The feeling within her heart was getting even stronger... was something to happen here? Teal-green eyes would open, worry shining within them. Perhaps... perhaps it was time to leave. The young woman would get to her paws, preparing to turn, when a foreign scent hit her nose.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2014, 09:53 PM

Poison dripping off my fangs...

Oh, how the wind howled at her, oh how it caressed her fur in it's strong embrace and carried to her the scents of her future. In the distance thunder rumbled from some far off storm. Her head would turn for just a moment, lightning flashing in cold emerald eyes that were hard as stone. The bitter disappointment of the failed war still beat within her breast and no matter how she tried she could not shake it. The wraith had been skirting through the rogue lands, testing and tasting. Her fickle mind unable to make a solid decision to a number of things. Her children for one, her rank for another. Her future? for so long D?gmar's only goal was to train herself in battle to reach the unattainable goal of perfection. A never-ending cycle.

But how long had it been since she'd confronted death? How long since she'd spoken to that dear old friend of hers or greeted her with an offering. And Artemis, oh yes, she did not forget her Tyrant. The Queen was expecting her to drag back pieces of poor, unfortunate souls to christen their new home. But D?gmar had her sights set on a body, at least one. A spirit to haunt their borders, a body artfully arranged in glorious decay, in regal atrophy.

Oh fortuna, my lady? what have you brought me today?

The wraith mused as she watched the small woman scuttling across the beach. She seemed to sense it in the air. The heavy hand of destiny pointed sharply in the direction of the rogue fae and D?gmar approached, her movements slow and calculated to the finest point. She stalked like a panther forward but she couldn't quite bring herself to simply strike right away. No, this time she wanted to play a bit.

The woman whirled around to face her as if suddenly realizing what her instincts had been warning her of. "Hello darling?" D?gmar hissed, her maw contorting in a smile, lips revealing her ivory fangs as a crushing roar of thunder shook the sky. "...Run."

[Image: Dag_bot_zps26a4da16.jpg]