ardent

Gotta put down roots sometime

Amaia

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2017, 06:47 PM

Amaia trotted toward the pack where her sister had been living for some time now with a renewed certainty. She had promised to join Carletta what felt like ages ago, but she had put it off and then put it off some more. There was just something about the idea about being tied to one place that just seemed so unusual to her. But now it felt like she had explored enough of this land to be satisfied. Besides, from what she could tell she could still adventure a little bit if she wanted! Or at least she hoped so.

She stood with her paws at the edge of Fiori's borders and threw her head back to call for mister Leo and Carletta before she could change her mind. If nothing else she was excited to see her sister again. It had been far too long since she had been with Carletta. She stood there with her tail wagging excitedly while she waited for someone to come greet her. She was half tempted to go running in to find Carletta, but she thought it would probably be better to make a good first impression and be polite.

"Talk" "You" Think

Carletta

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-20-2017, 09:30 PM
The call of her sister brought Carletta to her feet in an instant. Her ears perked, her gaze shining bright as her tail started to wag back and forth at a mile a minute. She took off with surprising speed for such a lazy wolfess, paws seeming to barely touch the earth as she propelled herself towards Fiori’s borders. It had been forever since she’d last seen Amaia… her sister had longed to travel, to not be so held down… but… Carletta had missed her terribly. Missed the children she had helped raise terribly.

But slowly and surely she was finding herself at home in Fiori. She could no longer imagine herself going anywhere else. Her gaze lit up all the more once she could make out the orange coloration of her littermate, and a delighted howl escaped Car barreled along until she finally came to a stop, and a flop, beside Amaia with a large grin on her face. “Sister!” She barked out, not even realizing she had spoken the common tongue with Amaia just yet. “Missed you lots.” She was panting, but she made sure to get those three words out as she looked up at her sibling, tail still thudding on the earth.

Carletta's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
05-20-2017, 11:10 PM

Heather's ears twitched to the sound of the call, she'd been ready to patrol the borders when she heard it. Though another scent flooded her senses that she didn't know - but was still of Fiori. She frowned at the thought of becoming unaware of the members. Well not was a better chance than ever. As the princess let her paws carry her - her eyes widened slightly. Those were some... interesting coats they had on them. Heather looked back to her own for a moment - smiling, she did suppose they were all special in a way. Gladly she approached standing proudly as she dipped her head to the fiori wolf.

"Hello there, my names Heather Adravendi. I'm Fiori's princess, I'm sure my father will be here shortly but for now I can chat." she turned to Carletta then. "I've never seen you before! You smell like dad a bit, are you a friend of his?" she shifted on her paws. Maybe she needed to get a little better at greeting strangers. However she also trusted everyone in fiori, so if this newcomer wanted to join fiori when this other wolf knew her than Heather didn't see the problem.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-21-2017, 10:17 PM

Leo heard the call and of course got to his paws to go greet whoever their newest guest was, but he hadn't recognized the voice so he didn't put himself in any particular hurry. He never wanted to keep anyone waiting too long, but these days his shoulders were giving him too much trouble to really rush without a good reason. However, when he got there he realized that he should have picked up the pace a bit! He saw Carletta first and how incredibly excited she was and then he saw the golden-hued, spotted woman standing across from her.

He grinned with happiness, mostly for Carletta, as he padded over to stand by Heather. He walked up just in time to hear Heather asking Carletta if she was a friend of his. He chuckled softly as he tried to ignore the awkwardness he felt over the fact that he hadn't formally introduced Carletta to Heather just yet. "Heather, this is Carletta, and yes, she is a very good friend of mine," he said as he gave Carletta a glance and a warm smile. He then turned his attention to Amaia, his expression growing a bit more excited and surprised. "And this is her sister! Amaia, it's so good to see you again. This is a pleasant surprise."

"Talk" "You" Think