Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
05-16-2017, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 06:17 PM by Tealah.)
Calling all would-be journalists! Staff is seeking writers who are interested in submitting stories for a (monthly?) newsletter! These stories would include births, deaths, fights, and other IC news. This will allow people to keep up-to-date on all the juicy Ardent gossip without needing to worry about reading every thread, as well as serving as a sort of historical record for future and returning members to catch up on the previous events in Ardent. Staff will serve as editors for now though that may change in the future if necessary. The only requirements are membership on the site and a willingness to keep up with your section of the newsletter.

Post here with how long you have been a member and which section you want to try out for. Preference will be given to more active members but if you don't get the section you were hoping for feel free to try to fill another slot. The sections are not set in stone yet, but this is what we are looking at:

Births/Pregnancies
Deaths (major injuries/illnesses as well?)
Site events
Fights (including spars and minor disputes as well as major)
Gossip (who is sleeping with whom? What drama liveth here?)
Individual pack news (hunts, rank changes, newcomers, who has parted ways? Slots for each pack)

If you have an idea for a section you would like to see, go ahead and post it here regardless of whether you want to actually be part of the newsletter team.

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2017, 06:27 PM
Hi, I'm Keno, and I've been a member...

Okay lets seriously drop that. xD I've been a member for a couple to few years now, right?

I'd love to get in on the juicy drama of the fighting section... or even the gossip section! I like this. Yas yas. >w> -Wiggles.- But really I'd be fine just about anywhere. I'm a writer by nature, so this calls to me of course. Plus helping out the site is just something I want to dooooooo~~

-Slams hands down again.-

Sign me up!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-17-2017, 04:03 PM
This seems interesting and have been hoping and wishing for something like this!

I've been a member since 2013, and would love to try and do pregnancies/births, as well as deaths, fights, and the pack news :3 or anything really lol, I'm pretty vigilant and aware of what goes on so I'd definitely be able to keep up with all the news stuff x3
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
05-19-2017, 03:08 PM
I'll throw my shot out there, I'm Kurt and I'd love to be a part of keeping the newsletter up to date. I pop in every day just don't post sometimes when I'm unsure of my muse. So of course if I'm not doing anything I could go around and work with the other newsletter crew to put stuff up.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
05-22-2017, 12:08 PM
-bump- Anyone interested in doing the news for any of the packs? I don't want to ask the alpha players to do it unless they want to, since there's already a lot of work involved in being an alpha.

So I'm not sure when I'm going to close this (or if, maybe I'll leave it open FOREVER) but I'll get in touch with you guys to get a firmer view on who wants to do what and see if we can get an issue out soon(ish)!

Alexis

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-22-2017, 12:34 PM
This seems like it'd be really neat. I'm Croatoan and I'm a returning member. I'm not exactly sure when I first joined, but I know it was a few years back. I'd be willing to do the births/pregnancies, deaths, or site events. If all of those are filled up, I'd be interested in doing the pack news for Crew.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
06-07-2017, 11:06 AM
This sounds super fun and I can not wait to read it.

I think if I were to write articles, my interest would definitely be in the pack drama. ROFL. Not necessarily drama, but keeping up with what all the packs are doing and what is going on inside of them. Keeping up with their ties with each other wouldn't be bad either.

HOWEVER, not to bash on myself but I know I haven't been really active and I only just got back.. so someone more reliable might be better, but this does sound super fun even if just to read!

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!