Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
05-20-2017, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017, 09:03 PM by Natha.)
Ok, so if any of you have been following in the c-box you will know that Lunar is very excited for her Eurasian Lynx character Natha and in my musings I've decided to try my hand at a pack again. This will be a mini-pack which has some different rules when compared to other packs.  You can read more about them and packs in general in the guidebook Here.

The pack will be named Solís.  

It will likely be of a chaotic neutral or neutral alignment.  I'm still debating on location but I think I'm leaning toward Waterfall Peak. As much as I'd love to make a pack in one of the lands I helped create I think a northern territory just makes sense for her.

This will be a long road.  The requirements are grueling.  200 posts, 500 gems and at least 2 months activity.  However!  I decided to go ahead and see if there was any interest in this before I dive into the deep end and also to maybe give some non-wolf characters something to strive for and maybe to stir up some good ol'fashioned plotness.  They can be a wandering band of rogues til finally putting down roots.

Here's what you need to know so far.  

•  Solís will be primarily for predators and certain omnivores (felines, birds of prey, canines, bears, racoons, etc.)  I can't see Natha allowing prey animals like deer, rabbits, most rodents, etc. to join since she views them strictly as prey and not only beneath her but her literal food source.  She's also not interested in maintaining peace between predators and prey  this isn't Zootopia lol.  That said I think there will be an exception to birds.  Natha admires birds of prey but she would be unable to deny the usefulness of other birds just... no turkeys, ducks or critters of a dietary nature  xD

•  While wolves are allowed to join mini-packs I'd prefer to hold off on that til farther down the line and after I see what interest there is.  Wolves have lots of options for packs, other animals don't and with the ultimate cap of 15 members I'd rather give other creatures the opportunity.

•  Solís will be a rugged, likely tight-knit group, hard work and perseverance will be important.  Again with an ultimate cap of 15, Natha will likely kick out anyone that isn't pulling their weight.  In addition litters will be very closely monitored and I'd like to save at room for at least one for some lucky couple.

•  Natha will not be sharing power and will not be having any litters.  Just want to be upfront in case anyone wants to plot romance with her.  I'm just not interested. <3

Sooooo yea…. any interest in starting up Ardents I think first? mini-pack?

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Well I had planned on bringing in a tiger at some point, but I'd held off cause of the gem cost and I was worried about not getting plots for her, but I'm definitely interested in this minipack idea c: So count me in!

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-20-2017, 03:02 PM
I planned on eventually bringing in a polar bear but with the climate of auster I'm not sure he could survive though I am interested
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-20-2017, 04:43 PM
I'd bring back my cheetah for this!
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Amaranthe

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
-
player
keanai
05-20-2017, 08:03 PM
I'd bring back Amaranthe! Small domestic cats, woo!

Since Jaelle is Amaranthe's precious jingle-friend, she is allowed into any of Amaranthe's threads, regardless of how it is marked.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-21-2017, 08:13 PM
Lions and tigers and bears oh my! sorry I couldn't help myself

I like all these possibilities! If anyone has their characters in the game already I'd love to get some threads going. I'll be putting Natha up for acceptance tonight and if anyone wants to make threads and just link me here or pm me I'll add them to my list! <3

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2017, 09:16 AM
I'd create something for this.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

06-08-2017, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017, 09:07 PM by Natha.)
Hey guys!  I've done some thinking on the territory Natha might claim and I'm leaning toward the Waterfall Peak for the moment.  I've also created an AW that anyone and all are welcome to jump in Here

Akahito

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-08-2017, 11:45 PM
I'm debating bringing in a caracal or a leopard. Would be further down the line, though.