Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-26-2014, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014, 01:29 PM by Galahad.)
[Edit] Just some character clean up at this point, until I figure out the rest this will be left up.

~~~

**Unsure**

-Svetlana {With Korrin}::

Votes To Stay:: 0

-Forsaken {{Pending}}

**Axing**

Arietta -- Later

Ellis

**Staying**

Akemi
Allen
Arisu
Arwel
Biull
Destruction
Emery
F?lician
Galahad
Hypnos
Kar
Kau
Lior
Ritsuka
Theisinova

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-26-2014, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014, 09:24 AM by Dægmar.)
I don't see the point of arguing but here are my thoughts if you're looking to cut chars.

Ritsuka - should join Gossamir in an adventure outside of Alacritis. I love these dorks but you know we've rp'd out their lives before in all the EPICNESS. Why try and top it when you have new stories to write? I will inactivate Gossamir soonish and he should join her.

Svetlana - Laz and I are dealing with a lot RL so we're already planning to inactivate Sigmarr and Sindri for a period of time. I will likely bring Sigmarr back but it may be after school. We're saying Sigmarr and Sindri are going off on an adventure outside of Alacritis too. Svetlana should join us. Then they can trickle back in whenever or ifever if prefer.

Bam, two taken care of like a boss!

I also erm... am in need of body parts so if you having any you want... you know... axed axed give me a holler.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Bass will miss Allen! I want Allen to stayyyy