Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-26-2017, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017, 04:48 PM by Valdís.)

Valdís stepped boldly over the pack border but she didn't venture to far in, only enough to get all four feet across the border before she stood there, stock still.  Ok…. so she was here.  In a pack border.  Without permission.  Her fur stood on end and her body was tense, ready to spring into battle at a moments notice.  The air was frigid, snow falling in light flakes as she waited for something to happen.  At least the area was mostly flat and the vegetation was dead and buried under mounds of snow making it unlikely that someone would be hiding in wait nearby.  Of course, if someone did approach her she'd have to stand her ground if this counting coup thing was going to work out correctly.

Valdís continued to examine the horizon as she waited, taking a few steps in and then a few more, nostrils flaring as she scented the air which was devoid of wind.  Hmmmm…  what trouble could she get into here?

"Talk" "You" Think

Corentine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
05-29-2017, 08:01 PM

A season from turning a year old and the girl was beginning to sprout. Getting her height and of course her weight would also then come. Right now her winter coat was filling in and making her look bulkier then she really was. She was also finding that she was getting more and more bolder. Traveling further from the den for a better and new area of exploring. Today her travels took her towards the border finding something to do. The winter made things vary boring for an explorer such as herself, most creatures were hibernating or have moved from the immediate area. So she traveled to the borders. She was vary familiar with the borders because her mother had showed her all the borders of the pack territory.

Hopping through the light layer of snow she tried her best to entertain herself as she moved forward. That was until her nose caught a foreign scent blowing in from the borders. It made her stop in her tracks and her eyes widen with wonder. Was someone coming to join the pack? Would she be the first to greet this stranger? She hopped around briefly in excitement before bursting forward again. Trotting with her tail in the air she fallowed the strange aroma to the borders were her eyes fell on the larger grey female. Wagging her tail she trotted right over to her, quickly noticing that she was passed the borders.

She flopped herself down several feet in front of the women and grinned at her.

"Watcha doin'?" she questioned her tail wagging.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Brandr, Lucine, & Halation is allowed in any of her threads regardless of the tag

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-01-2017, 07:52 PM

Valdís' nerves were on end as she waited in the stifling quiet of winter for someone to approach her. When no one came she took a few more steps inside the border, nose sniffing the ground and searching for the scents of wolves and of prey. She was trying to get an estimate on the size of the pack as well as what sort of prey went through their territories and if, in the future, they might be a good candidate for a raid. She was still searching through the scents when the sound of moving snow caught her attention.

Valdís looked up in confusion as she saw a spunky, black and white youth bounding toward her. This was Abaven's border guard? A whelp? Valdís let out a laugh. She'd been expecting legions of meaty warriors and instead she got a little girl. Well, this was certainly precious. The girl flopped down and Valdís did her best to smile sweetly in response. "Hello there, I'm just exploring. What are you doing?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2017, 11:45 AM

Pyrrhus moved with purpose along the borders of Abaven, her fiery gaze thoughtful. Things had been rather quiet around Abaven… why was that though? She had missed the hunt that had went down, but was trying to make up for it with some extra patrols and soon, hopefully, some fight training. But Pyrrhus hadn’t expected to catch a stranger’s scent near their border… no, she realized as she paused. The scent was leading into their lands, and with a low growl in her throat the female set off at a quickened pace, hackles rising.

What she found was a woman and an Abaven youth sitting at the borders. She narrowed her eyes, boldly striding up towards the two. The woman was blatantly trespassing and from the scent of her belonged to another pack. Pyrr’s tail swished angrily, much like that of a cat as she closed the remaining distance. “Correction. You are trespassing, and as another pack wolf too.” The female snorted. “You should know better…” She paused before adding. “You’ve one chance to leave with all of your fur intact… Now go!” Her worry wasn't just about the trespassing either... but how naive this child was. Did she not know better than to approach strangers?

Walk, "Talk" Think

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-10-2017, 01:16 AM

The pack was quiet, and things felt...unsettled. Quake was growing anxious, and to be honest he wasn't sure why they were still here. Until they decided what to do though, here they would stay. He was on his way out of the lands when he saw a flash of red a few yards away, continuing his pace, he turned to see one of his pack mates heading towards the border through the trees. And being the nosy old man he was, he figured he'd tail her a bit and engage her in a chat like old men so annoyingly liked to do. However, as he drew closer to his unsuspecting target, something else fluttered by on the wind. A scent, that was not Abaven. Crimson eyes narrowed, and as he drew closer while remaining out of sight, he saw three figures. One was the woman he had tailed, the second was one of Storm's pups, and the third was..."Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He mused to himself. A slight grin creased his lips as he continued ahead, keeping his distance until he was out of the border lines.

Once beyond pack boundaries, he circled around before setting his course back towards the trio. If someone wanted to trespass, then they wouldn't get out so easy, right? After all, what pack in their right mind would just...let someone walk in and explore? He would approach, the intruder's back to him as he assessed the situation further. "Welcome!" He greeted, stance tall as his gaze bored into the stranger. "I see you're here for a tour of our lands! Let me assist you, would be a shame if you came all this way and didn't get the full experience, now would it?" His tone was half serious, half humorous as he eyed the trespasser, the male stopping to potentially block her way out.

"Speech"

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

06-22-2017, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 07:59 PM by Valdís.)

Everything had been going so well until the great red blunder appeared.  Well Valdís knew it probably couldn't have lasted.  A pack that unvigilant simply wouldn't exist anymore.    "Oh?  Trespassing?  Am I?  I'm sooooo dreadfully sorry."  Valdís let her reply drawl out of her mouth slow and dripping.  This punk with the dumb…. whatever the heck he had around his neck thought he could remove her fur?  This is exactly why she didn't like this counting coup idea.  The idea was not to get in a fight but ohhhh she was itching for one.  She was always itching for a good and proper fight.  She tended to be looked down on for her age and deep down she desired to be respected, she desired to be feared, not underestimated.

She was about to make another catty remark when another man appeared.  He looked positively ancient!  But his arrival meant that word was getting around.  She liked a good and proper fight, that much was true, but she hated being outnumbered.  Valdís shifted her position, stepping back and turning so that the men were to either side of her.  No way she was letting some creepy old geezer get at her back, not until she was ready to leave anyway.  

"Tour of the lands?  You're mistaken old man.  I came here to deliver something of great importance.  Now that it's delivered I'll be taking my leave.  Seems you two have a youngling to teach about strangers."  Valdís grinned.  "I certainly wouldn't want to get in the way of a valuable teaching moment.  She seems such an innocent, sweetheart.  I don't think we need to damage her childhood with any bloody shows of violence.  Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I simply must be off.  A great tragedy will befall us all if I keep the spirits waiting much longer."

That was all the explanation they'd get before she turned around and left skirting along the border before heading off in a diagonal away from the border, ever alert to the possibility of attack.  

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think

Corentine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
07-02-2017, 01:03 PM

She didn't understand that this women's intentions were not simply as she said. Corentine would have easily believed she was exploring, she in fact would have loved to join her and to go on an adventure with her, but before the girl could answer back a voice from behind her sternly corrected things. Corentine's gold-yellow eyes looked back at Pyrrhus' listening to the older women. She didn't understand and looked back to the female before her. Trespassing? So she wasn't exploring or thinking of joining?

Then another older member of the pack showed up behind the women. Corentine didn't like his tone. She stood up and shrunk backwards putting more space between her and the strange women. The girl didn't understand why the two older pack members weren't nicer to the women, more welcoming. She also didn't understand this whole trespassing concept.

Then the women's tone and facade changed confusing her more. Sarcastic and drawn out words made her ears flatten as she listened to what the women had to say. Then she turned and left leaving Corentine looking at the two older wolves with questions running through her mind.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Brandr, Lucine, & Halation is allowed in any of her threads regardless of the tag