build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-27-2017, 12:50 AM
Beware, Beware, Be Skeptical

Their Smiles, Their Smiles of Plated Gold

This season was different than every other season he had experienced so far. It was...dry. The water was all drying up, the prey disappearing and he was forced to go further away from home to find anything decent. Blue gaze shifted skyward, the sun seemed almost sweltering, but he didn't understand why. Was Boreas like this too? He could only wonder. He hadn't been there since he had last seen Ash, though he didn't feel a need or a reason to go there since he lived her. He had met nobody worth his time, nobody who had caught his interest, though he didn't think there ever would be. He was two years old now this season, and had finally reached sexual maturity. He did find a couple of the girls in Talis...interesting, as of late. Their scents different than usual, so sticking around the pack where they were was getting hard. He huffed, kicking rocks across the dry ground as he went and grumbling. What was he to do now?

Deceit So Natural

But A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Is More Than A Warning!

[Greed]

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Angra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-28-2017, 07:10 PM
Through the hourglass I saw you;
I'll be damned if you slip away!

Angra, for one, was unbothered by the hot weather. For the mot past, anyways. Part of her wanted to find the nearest body of water and stay there, but restlessness had pushed her away from that idea. So, here she was. Out and about. She didn't look back to check if Ahura was behind her; if he joined her, he wouldn't be that far off. For now, though, the forest had caught her attention. It would be a good hideout; for a moment, she debated going to her brother and telling him about this. But she pushed forwards, into the forest, mismatched gaze searching for....something. Anything to get rid of this awful boredom that itched at her paws. Even another creature wouldn't be so bad, if they were at least entertaining.

Despite her thoughts, when the scent of a wolf caught her attention, Angra found an annoyed growl slipping from her throat. The wolf was nearby; she could show herself, or hide and hopefully avoid any sort of interaction. She didn't have long; the form of what she assumed was the other wolf had caught her attention. Hesitation lingered in her gaze for a moment or two before she headed towards the shape, hoping that this wolf would at least be good enough for her company for a few moments.

When she was close enough, she slipped forwards, hopefully catching the attention of the wolf. "Who the fuck are you?" Not for the first time, she cursed her voice; even with her language, her voice still sounded softer than she wanted it to be. But that wasn't her fault, was it? She couldn't change how her voice sounded, no matter how she wanted to.

Action | "Angra speaking." | "Ahura speaking."