Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-26-2014, 12:11 AM

Cru found himself smiling on his way to Ebony, he remembered that their alpha had made her way to Covari not too long ago for the same reason and it has been Crucifix she had found when she had been there. He had done all he could for her, offered her pack security from Covari, an alliance until he no longer had a say in the matter and even then would have requested Vi keep it if not for the sudden change that had rendered him permanent alpha regardless.

His thoughts would be lost in such paths until at last he reached the borders of Ebony. He would seat himself here and let loose a cry, letting the Alpha know he was here

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-27-2014, 08:30 PM

A call came from Ebony's borders, and for the first time in several days it was a call she welcomed. Not yet another member demanding to leave, no, this was the voice of Crucifix who had led Covari when she'd sought a peace treaty with them. Last she had heard Covari was in other hands, so why was he here? She came upon him silently, observing him. He carried himself not as supplicant or applicant but as an equal, suggesting he was here not to join but on business. "Crucifix," she greeted, not without a touch of curiosity in her cold tone. "What can I do for you?"

"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-27-2014, 11:29 PM

He would smile at the black dame as she came before him and would dip his head lightly in respect to her. He would raise his eyes then to meet her gaze and listen for a moment as she spoke. ?Katja, I dont know what you have heard but Covari is no more and I have decided to strike out on my own ? I have started a pack in the Weeping Woods and have come here to create a friendship between our people. You came once to Covari with a similar question and I did for you what I could, now im in a position to make it true and permanent even if I bring it to you under a different name ? Solstice. Will you agree to a friendship between our two packs?? he would finish his speech with a smile and his head held high. He had respect for Katji and what she had tried to do before with creating alliances, now it was his turn and he was at her door and he found himself wondering what she might say.

"words"