Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-25-2014, 11:59 PM

Crucifix was a newly made Alpha and it was time that he made peace with the packs around him, that wasn't something he could put off and nor would he want to. He needed to know where he stood with the wolves of these lands and for some reason the brute had decided to start it with the one pack that was also lead by a male us male leaders have to stick together, right? the boy would let his steps take him to the land that housed Bass, he had met the boy twice before and had lent him Orchid when he was in need of healers to teach his own peple. It had been a good idea and Cru had approved. Perhaps Bass would remember that action and readily agree to an alliance between their packs.

Crucifix would stop outside the border and raise his head high, letting out a call to the Alpha of Abaven. The boy would let a warm smile play on his lips as he did so, and left it there as he seated himself on his rump and waited for the boy to show.

"words"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-27-2014, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 12:25 AM by Bass.)

The howl was one that he was sort of familiar enough, he knew it well enough to know that it was Crucifix calling him. His ears perked, uncertainty clouding his golden gaze. Why was he calling him on this day? Was he again the alpha of Covari? Curious, he trotted up to the borders and offered a small smile to the male. "Hello Crucifix, what is the meaning of your howl today?" He asked, his head tilting to the side. He noticed that the scent of Covari was stale on his form, but the appearance he held told him that he was still in a position of power. His eyes squinted as he tried to think of the reasons, but alas he could not. Nevertheless he awaited the answer, unable to do much more.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-27-2014, 11:33 PM

Bass would appear before him in no time and he would give his fellow male ruler a boyish grin, he had had the thought more then once that this world was ruled by females, so them males had to stick together right? ?Bass, its always good to see you? he would say with a smile, he would have liked to have added 'friend' into that sentence but the two didn't know eachother quite well enough yet. He already felt a connection to Bass through, a brotherhood if you would and well he still nodded his head in respect to a king in his own there was a more relaxed stature to his stance that said he liked to be here. ?I dont know what you've heard but Covari is no more and I have created a new pack with some of its members, called Solstice. I was hoping for a friendship between ourselves and our packs, if you would have it? he would conclude.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-30-2014, 02:17 PM

Bass blinked at the male as he announced that he had created a pack of his own. He tilted his head, confused at the whole matter. ?What about Covari?? He asked. News had not spread to him about what had happened yet, he was completely in the dark about it all. He didn't quite understand how a pack could just disappear like that, or how Crucifix could just step away from it. He had said that the pack was no more, but Bass just didn't get it. He tilted his head to the side, trying to understand everything. ?Of course we can be allies and good friends, I am just trying to understand what's happening.? Bass said with a soft laugh.

?Speech?

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM

The boy before him would tilt his head, completely surprised at this turn of events. He didn't seem to realise that he really did mean Covari was 'no more' and would go on to explain as much even well confirming that the two packs could be allies and good friends. That was what Crucfix was looking for, to build a friendship between his pack and Bass's. ?Well, Vi left us and the pack fell apart. Im trying to build something from it in a land near old Covari. A few of the members came but mostly there new wolves from rogue lands and so forth? he would go on to give a more detailed explanation of what had happened. He still somewhat missed and respected Vi and hoped she was relaxed and having the time of her life where ever she was. But he had the help of Sibelle now, someone who had ruled before and whose experience was already turning out to be invaluable.

?And i'm glad we can build a friendship, Bass? he would go on to say, offering the The Alpha before him a warm smile. ?Actually, Bass, have I heard something about your pack lending out its wolves as guards for favours in return? Perhaps I could borrow a capable warrior to help me train my new wolves?? actually the idea had been spontaneous but he had Sib had recently discussed the requirement in training their warriors, if just so they could defend themselves and their new lands.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-07-2014, 03:29 AM

He was a bit shocked when Crucifix told him that Vi had just upped and left her pack. He was a but uneasy with the thought, it made him shuffle his weight from paw to paw. He would never be able to just leave like that, although he was glad that this brute seemed to get a pack out of it. He knew that it wasn't easy starting up a new pack, it took a lot of time and effort. Bass remembered how much fun it had all been, until the full weight came crashing down upon his shoulders. While he had Motif to help him, it took him a little bit to get used to carrying around so much. His wolves were still low ranks, meaning that he needed to do all the training himself. "I am proud of you going off and making your own way Crucifix, that is not always easy at times." He said with a soft laugh.

He nodded his head in agreement with the males next words, he too was glad to build strong allies with other packs. It meant that they could help each other out, and help each other grow. Not many packs were led by males, it seemed like they did indeed need to stick together. His next request took him somewhat by surprise, but after a few moments he nodded his head again. "I do, and I am willing to let you borrow Motif from me. Sh is my highest ranked warrior, and actually just became my secondary Alpha. Not only is she a great fighter, but she is my sister and will most likely have my head if I do not offer her." He said with a laugh, rolling his eyes. "But watch out, that girl bites when she's not flirting." He said with a small grumble, flopping onto his rump. He was curious though as to what Crucifix would have him to offer. "And in return? What favor would you be willing to do for me and Abaven?"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
08-07-2014, 05:12 PM

Crucifix couldn't help but think he liked Bass, he was a young wolf, younger then Crucifix and was already proving his worth to the world with this pack. The boy would incline his head in thanks as Bass complimented him on doing what he had. He would smile up at Bass a moment later ?You've done well yourself with this pack? he would add, before the conversation moved on to favours. Bass would agree to lend him someone, but the who would startle the boy.

She spoke of lending him, not only a high ranking wolf, but his secondary, who was also his sister and the most proved fighter in his pack. Cru was dumbfounded for a moment, and found he was uncertain if Bass thought highly enough of his pack to lend him such a worthy wolf, or if perhaps this Motif might be upset to miss out on the opportunity, or, perhaps Bass was looking for a big favour in return. He would warn him that Motif was either flirting or biting and the boy would give a slightly nervous laugh. He had had enough trouble with woman in the past, even as young as he was to know that he was not going to mess with this boys sister. ?Thats very generous of you, Bass. In return I would offer you not only the chance to borrow a wolf with us with knowledge in something you need to train wolves of your own pack but also an additional favour, within reason, that you may ask of us should a time arise when you need it? he would offer, doing his best to match the generosity of this king.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-08-2014, 01:38 AM

Bass chuckled at Crucifix's words, shaking his head slowly. "Another wolf for trade is perfectly fine Crucifix, you came all this way to extend a friendship and you leave here with that and an alliance. I do not care if you don't think its a fair trade, I didn't have to offer Motif. Consider it a gift of sorts, a congratulations on your new pack." Golden eyes sparkling he playfully stepped forward and bumped his shoulder into Cru's. "Brothers got to stick up for each other, right?" He asked, flashing a wink his way. Always the playful one he was. "Just call for Motif when you need her, I need to go and alert her of it so she doesn't have my tail."

ooc: omg so terrible.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
08-08-2014, 02:44 PM

Cru would smile back at Bass with the Abaven King's next words. It seemed he would offer this as a token of their friendship and Cru wished he could offer something more in return, but the terms would be set as thus. Bass would step forward and bump shoulders with Cru and the Solstice boy couldn't help but feel that here he had made a friend. When Bass told him brothers had to stick together, that seemed to confirm the idea, and he was glad that the feeling that the two boys should stick together was a mutual one.

Bass would then conclude that that would be the end of the meeting and he would need to warn Motif, with that Cru couldn't help but wonder what he was getting himself into with what clearly a fiesty leader of this pack. Cru would lower his head in thanks now. ?Bass, thank you for your gesture of friendship ? it wont be forgotten and I hope both our packs can enjoy a long friendship after this day?

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-11-2014, 02:13 AM

Bass dipped his head at the male, very glad indeed that he had called him here today. "I am glad that our packs can stand together Crucifix, it is very powerful to have good allies at your flanks." Giving the male one last smile, he rose to his paws and shook the bits of earth from his pelt. "If you don't mind, I will now take my leave. I look forward to more meetings with you Crucifix, you are welcome to my borders any time." Flashing the male a grin, he turned and strut away, off in search for his brown sister.

-exit Bass unless stopped-