Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-03-2017, 08:37 PM
I know you have all been waiting for it, and I am so sorry that it's taken me this long to finally get the guts to post this. I've been distant for awhile now, my life has taken quite the turn and for once, I've found art as more of a comfort over writing. I tried so hard to come back here to post for you guys, but the guilt of letting out all down once again made it that much harder to open the site. I am very very sad to say that for now, I will be leaving Ardent. I hope it's not forever, I really do. I love all of you so much, and you've become such good friends over the years. Hopefully all I need is a little bit of a break and then I can come back in, totally refreshed. I hope you don't hate me all for making you wait like this, it's been killing me... But this is why I am erring on the side of leaving, I just feel far too guilty about once again disappearing. I need to focus on my life and either let go or fix my marriage, plus taking over at work has been dragging me down. I no longer want you guys to have to sit around and wait, it was unfair of me to be here with one foot in and one foot out.

That being said, I don't want my characters to just vanish. I don't want to kill them all off, or have a random sickness or something like that. I will try my best to RP out some closes but I just... I really can't count on that. So I turn to you guys. Mostly with Abaven, because I don't want to just walk away from it. Nyx has too much going on to dump it on Lark, so if you have any ideas please toss them at me. Most of my characters I can do away with without having too much of a fuss, it's mostly for those involved in plots to have it all said and done, and closed. I... really hate to let go of Fable as I love him so much. Bri I know that you made the design, but I would prefer to keep my paid art of him to myself. The table you made and the avatar that Shrap made can go with him if you plan to readopt him out. He is going to be one of the hardest to let go. I have ideas for most of my characters, but if you have anything else in mind or some suggestions, please say so.

I also have a lot of gems. A... lot. If there are things you guys want help purchasing, please reach out to me privately and I would be more than willing to give them to people who need them.

Again, I am terribly sorry about all of this you guys. This got a little long winded but I truly love you all. Deciding to leave has NOT been an easy one, but I simply cannot drag you along while I figure out my life.

My focus needs more focus.

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-03-2017, 09:37 PM
I would nominate Tyranis but he's way too young

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Ideas thus far for characters:

Amalia cannot slip out good her depression at her kids being gone. One night she slips away to find them, having only told Athena, Leo, and Pip. She just cannot deal with them disappearing and needs to try.

Ashelynn didn't have too much going for her, she can just slip off or be presumed there.

Bass I had the idea of him hearing of the kidnappings and going crazy. He leaves the pack in somones charge to hunt for the missing children, distressed not just for their missing pups but catches wind of the missing pups from elsewhere. He intends on tracking them down

Eniko grows fearful of harming those he has come to care for, and after speaking with Zuriel he leaves Ardent to find a new place to hide.

Erebos probably went off thr deep end, presumed still in Ardent and lurking.

I'm not sure about Fable... Went off to find something to curetheir mother perhaps? He blames himself for her being that way so taking matters into his own paws wouldn't be too off.

Finch I need help with. I have no idea for her since she is the least likely, along with Bass, to wander off.

Jaelle is a wanderer at heart, it's easy enough to just assume that she is here somewhere, jingling away.

Mercy is probably still around too. I don't mind her being assumed to be around or maybe even making a show somewhere. Just poke me if you want to do that. :3

Ollie I'm not sure, he could have returned home but I don't see that likely. He wouldn't track down who hurt Pere either, so he is another I need help with.

Phoenix is probably off strutting his stuff.

Velia is off doing murder stuff.

Bernadette

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Allen / Pyrrhus are two affiliated with Abaven that could look after the pack if you need it, Eevee. <3 -Snugs.- I also have Ganta of course, but the bab doesn't have any previous ties to Abaven right now sooo....

I'm also sorry to see you go. Skype me if you need, okay? I'll be praying for you.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-04-2017, 02:20 PM
I'll keep that in mind. <3

VĂ¡li

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
06-04-2017, 06:30 PM
As you known, Vali is always an option for Abaven.
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-04-2017, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 07:19 PM by Jackson.)
Aww Eve!!! -huggles- I hope things get better for you!!!! I will miss you dearly that's for sure and I hope you will be back sometime!!

Also Storm is also an option, I'd love to try my hand at an alpha position (That or I could create someone from Bass' family to take up the job lol) I do not want Abaven to disappear!!

Also for ideas for your character's I really like what you have!

Finch- Well maybe she could have been kidnapped? Another reason that drove Bass to leave suddenly and hunt them down?
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
06-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Hope things get better for you Eve! I'm afraid I don't have anyone to offer for Abaven. It wouldn't be in Brandr's character to accept and being so new it would look super odd if Bass left him in charge. I'm also working on getting posts and gems for a mini-pack so I'd only end up dropping Abaven in the future. Hope you find someone to take it though!

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
06-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Eve!! My love, you're not getting away from me this easily! I'll be bothering you on Skype on the regular, and hopefully tossing a little art between the two of us from time to time?

Alsooo, just sayin' but if Amon were to come upon Bass feeling the need to abdicate, he would gladly step in ;D In truth, he has been looking for a place to settle his family for a while. Even though it's not in Auster, Perhaps arrangements could be made to monitor the Bifrost from an outpost or something... Oh well, I'm getting ahead of myself! ;D Of course he would promise Bass the safety and security of the existing pack members under the Abaraxas name, in return for claim of the lands and overtaking his borders. (Full disclosure, Amon is looking to build a kingdom where his kin hold themselves in more demigod status/as religious figures but not as a malicious thing necessarily? More as they are emissaries of their god/the gods and 'mortal' wolves are subjects of said gods... Idk I could go into more detail with ya Eve if its something people/the Abaven wolves might want to be a part of! Amon is developing in a weird direction, guys.) Anyways, just tossing it out there!! I know there are plenty of other Abaven wolves Bass would be more likely to pass it off to, but hey! <3

Regardless, I hope to see you back on site soon but its just because you're awesome, no pressure! These things happen darlin', and wherever life takes you we'll all still be your friends!

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-04-2017, 10:01 PM
I think Bass would go for Storm or Vali, personally. Probably Vali because Storms pup(s)? Are gone too and he couldn't do that. As for Finch, I could but... eh. I could say that she went to help Bass, promising to keep an eye on him.

Thank you guys for your kind words. I really really appreciate it, I was scared you would all hate me. XD

And fox honestly if I had the energy to rp that out i would, but Bass would go for family if he could. And Blue, since I actually adopted out Bass I can't readopt out his siblings, unless they are off site but even there I don't think I can. <3

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2017, 11:32 PM
I vote storm! Cloud would probably find some happiness for once in his little life if his mom was alpha of abaven lol :D I'd offer up dart cuz it'd be funny having a fox run a pack lol but I got talis v.v

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-05-2017, 08:05 AM
I vote Vali personally

Meissa

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2017, 08:22 AM
I'm inclined towards vali, although I have no dog in this so to speak since I got no characters in abaven.

And of course, eve you will be missed terribly love! Skype me any time at all, and I hope you do return eventually refreshed and happy <3

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Sounds like Vali will be taking over for now! Thank you so much everyone.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
06-23-2017, 10:15 PM
I hope we at least get a cool bass thread out of this so Sparrow can lose her shit.