size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
06-05-2017, 10:02 AM
OOC: Abraxas fambam should hop in here and come say hello, yes? :D

Asharya was bored! She turned around restlessly in the den. She was supposed to stay put, and not go anywhere, or Mama would get really mad. Staying put turned out to be a lot harder than she thought it would be. The first test of her obedience came in the form of a tuft of fluff floating on the breeze. It came tantalizingly close, close enough that she could snap her jaws at it. She missed by a tails length, and she stood at once to give chase. That tuft would be hers!

She made it only a few body lengths away before skidding to a stop. She cast a forlorn look back over her shoulder, towards the mouth of their den. Well... she could still see it which was kind of like staying in the den. She was near enough to it that maybe Mama would only get kind of mad. Asha could deal with kind of mad! She turned her attention back to the fluff, preparing to give full chase, but found that it had disappeared. Her tiny mouth popped open in anger and surprise. Her prey was elusive, was it? Well, no matter! She was going to be a great hunter when she was as big as her Mama, and so he buckled down to tracking her quarry down. The fluff would never see her coming!

Admittedly, keeping track of the den may have fallen from the forefront of her mind.

"Talk" "You" Think

Asharya is chaotic and occasionally hotheaded. Thread at your own risk!

Come Plot with Fox

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
06-05-2017, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 09:27 PM by Pyralis.)

Pyralis was stalking her daughter.  The woman had slipped out of the cave to rest on the ledge above it for a bit just to get a break from her children's endless energy.  Ashiel was sleeping like a rock and Asharya had seemed to be napping as well but lo and behold out of the corner of one of her great golden eyes she saw her daughter go racing out of the den chasing something floating in the air.  Mercifcul heavens they had the attention span of sparrows!  There was a glimmer of hope as Asharya paused and looked back at the den but whatever hesitation the girl had it wasn't enough to stop her and away she went.

Pyralis uncoiled herself from her resting position like a serpent before she slunk silently down the canyon wall toward the floor.  She moved with swift, silent and deadly precision.  Her time in the canyon's honing her balance and she swiftly crouched, eyeing the girl before lunging forward.  Pyralis attempted to land her front paws on the girls back to pin her to the ground as she called out.  "I've caught you, you naughty beastie!  Now I'm going to gobble you up, om nom nom nom." Her head lunged forward and down as her tongue snaked out and she attempted to lick her daughter all over.  Pyralis wanted to mess up her fur, getting it sticking out at all kinds of crazy angles.  She laughed, this would show the wee devil!

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-05-2017, 09:55 PM

Having found herself in quite a variety of places so far, it was about time Razi actually made it to the parts of Auster that the family was actually living in. Whiffs of their scents had hit her nose here and there, but she hadn't found where anyone was actually living until now. When the dark woman neared the canyon she knew without a doubt she'd found the place where at least a few of them were staying, the land covered in many scent trails that all smelled unmistakably Abraxas. Now was as good a time as any to join the rest, right? Or at least stop by.

She'd heard in passing, or rather heard bits and pieces and pieced it all together, that one of her dear siblings had young now. The flamboyantly colored small fluffy creature that pattered across the canyon floor off to her left seemed to have confirmed that. Soon a flash of darker fur announced the arrival of the mother, her very own sister Pyralis, who promptly pinned the tiny escapee. Cracking a small smile, Razi meandered over to the pair, nails clicking softly on the hard ground. "It seems the mighty hunter has become the hunted," she chimed with a light smirk.

Standing quietly, a spot of light and shadow against the canyon red, she fell silent a moment before adding, "How have you been, Pyralis?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
06-05-2017, 11:37 PM
He was beginning to wonder where all of his family had run off to. Uvall had wandered off on his own for a time to familiarize himself with this new land, but after a while he was beginning to miss the constant presence his siblings and family had offered him for most of his life. It seemed like their scent was everywhere around this continent now. That partially made him proud and partially irritated him. Every time be thought he was on the trail to one of his family members it turned out to be a dead lead.

However, that didn't keep him from following a seemingly fresh trail down into the red-hued walls of the canyon. This continent seemed to have an endless number of interesting landmarks and oddly configured formations. He had his blue gaze tipped up to take in the striped walls on either side of him when he heard the echos of a pair of voices up ahead of him. His ears perked and he brought his gaze down till he spotted the figures up ahead of him. They were just silhouettes for a bit, but as he got closer the recognizable figures of his aunts came into view, one more familiar than the other. He padded closer and glanced down at the pup that was under Pyralis' paw and a slight smirk touched the corners of his lips. "Seems like I've stumbled upon a family reunion," he commented as he looked back up to his aunts with a small nod of greeting.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Asharya

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
06-07-2017, 10:31 PM

Drat! She had lost track of the fluff! In truth, Asharya had not made if very far at all before stopping in a huff of frustration. She was supposed to be a mighty hunter, that's not how it was supposed to work. If her prey got away it wasn't any fun. She was in the middle of lamenting the trials and woes of life when a demon sprung upon her from behind.

How could this day possibly get any worse! She met the attack with a surprised snarl-turned-squeak (it was mostly squeak) but was tossed aside effortlessly. "I'm going to gobble you up, om nom nom nom," it said, and her startled wailing transformed into laughter. "Ugh Mama- haha, no that tickles, don't!" But there was no stopping the woman. Asharya felt the woman's saliva slicking her fur this way and that, and Asharya did her best to growl. "Nooo, it's gonna stick that way!!" With a scrabbling scramble of titanic proportion, Asharya did her best to wriggle away.

Sometime over the course of this, two strangers arrived. Asharya might have implored them for help, if they hadn't taken up talking with her mother as if nothing were amiss! If these were her family members she didn't think they were much good as family at all! She rolled over again, unable to escape her mothers hold, and attempted to nibble furiously on her gargantuan paws.

"Talk" "You" Think

Come Plot with Fox

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
06-08-2017, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017, 07:11 PM by Ashiel.)

This post was accidentally posted over.... I need to see if I still have the original.... ugh

Edit: not sure I have the original, the gist is Ashiel showed up but was nervous around the strangers and hid behind Pyralis legs.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
06-09-2017, 06:32 PM

Pyralis grinned as her daughters shrieks became peppered with giggles. She held the squirming child firm until her fur was sticking up in all sorts of directions which wasn't an easy task with the little beast biting at her paws. Finally, Pyralis stepped back and let her daughter go, letting out a laugh at how silly the little girl looked. She'd bask in her handiwork for a few moments before straightening out the child's coat. In the mean time there was family to greet. She over to Razi, her younger sister, "Well as I can be I suppose. These little rascals are wearing me out but hopefully they'll be old enough to travel longer distances. If I'm cooped up much longer I'm going to be climbing the ceiling. How about you? How have you been?"

She turned to Uvall as he appeared on the scene. Well, well, now where had he been off to? "Uvall, good to see you. Where have you been? As for the family reunion, you should've been there at my birthing! I'm sure Amon and the others are around somewhere." Movement caught her attention as she noticed Ashiel slink out of the den and hide behind her. "These are my children. Asharya and Ashiel. Kids, this is your aunt Razi and your cousin Uvall.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Studying the child at Pyralis's paws, Razi concluded she seemed like she would grow to be excellent member of the family. The flame-like daughter was beautiful in coat and build. If her siblings were at all similar it would be a strong litter indeed. Gaze flickering back up to the proud mother of the new additions, Razi shrugged, "I've been well, done a bit of traveling and spent some time studying herbs here and there. I'm glad you're well, though. I hope I'll hear a tale at some point about who sired such a colorful child." That would be an interesting story indeed, and one Pyre would likely tell in the grandest way she could manage.

One pointed ear swung around to acknowledge the presence of the new arrival. A nephew, it seemed, but that was an easy mystery to solve based on appearance alone anyways. She doubted she'd seen this one much previously, but judging by looks he was likely around her age so it was hardly a surprise. Her attention was soon caught by the little ashen lump of puppy fluff that padded onto the scene, a monochrome counterpart to the brilliant coat of his sister. Smiling pleasantly, Razi lowered herself to puppy level and cooed a soft, "Hello, young ones." Her tail waved gently, posture welcoming to the small fuzzy babies who would one day likely be as large and fearsome as the rest of the family.

Asharya

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
07-09-2017, 10:42 AM

Asharya continued to struggle in vain, no match for her mother's strength. She knew her coat was in tatters, the colors all swirled this way and that... Well, more so than they usually were. Asharya saw Ashiel appear out of no where, and falter as soon as he caught sight of their small gathering. She huffed, and resumed her struggle with renewed vigor. She would not be made a fool of, oh no! And definitely not in front of her brother! She heaved, putting all of her weight onto her tiny front paws... Just as her mother let her free.

With a startled squeak the youngling tumbled forward, head over tail. She collapsed in a tangle of limbs, struggling to right herself and shake the stars out of her eyes. Looking up, Asharya found herself at the paws of the gilded ebony wolf, just as her mother began a polite conversation with her, as if nothing had been wrong! Ugh! How could they ignore her like that?! Asharya puffed up, sticking out her chest, and looked the older wolf dead in the eye. "Hey! Mama says we're supposed to help our family, and you didn't help me! How do I know you're really family, then?" A stern pout planted itself upon her lips, marring her features with a dose of adorable puppy rage.

She swung around to look at Ashiel too, who stood near their mother. He hadn't helped her either, but she supposed it was okay for him because they both knew that Pyralis was the strongest and the best ever and there probably wasn't any point in trying, but their aunt and cousin might not have known! And besides, at least he had come when he'd heard she was in trouble. "A brother is better than a cousin anyways," she proclaimed with unwavering conviction, turning on her heel and running to stand at his side. She had completely forgotten that it was her mother she was angry with, now that she had a new target for her ire. The dark woman said hello to them, and Asharya promptly stuck out her tongue. Oh yeah, she was definitely a wolf to be reckoned with, just like her Mama!
"Talk" "You" Think

Come Plot with Fox

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
07-13-2017, 07:08 PM

Ashiel watched the strange wolves but kept his silence.  He listened to his mother's words though as she introduced the two wolves as his uncle Uvall and aunt Razi.  Slowly he inclined his head forward in a greeting. "Hi." It was all he could manage.  They were staring at him!  Skirting between his mothers legs  he rested against the outside of her left foreleg getting just close enough to get a better look at Razi but not too close.

Ashiel was distracted by his sister's squeaks and he giggled as she topped forward when she was finally free of their mother's grasp.  Asharya let them have it and he joined their questioning gaze and when she mentioned that brother's were better than cousins he felt a sudden swell of pride.  Puffing out his own chest he bounded out to stand next to his sister. "Yea!  We aren't afraid of you so you better watch your step."

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-13-2017, 07:22 PM

It was good to hear that Razi was getting some good traveling in. Pyralis rather envied her for that. She grinned lecherously as Razi asked to hear the tale someday of her seduction of the celestial fire spirit. "Oh, it is a fiery tale! There is an art to seducing a celestial fire spirt but I'm afraid the story is unfit for children's ears. I'd be happy to relay the tale some time if I can find a few moments to myself." She released Asharya and sent the girl stumbling forward.

She started yelling at the adults and Pyralis sighed with a sly grin on her face. "I have no idea where she gets it from. Asharya, love, they didn't help you because you were held down by the most ferocious femme fatale in all of Auster!" She let out dark laugh and winked at Razi. "Forgive them, we haven't had many visitors honestly."

"Talk" "You" Think

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-22-2017, 08:36 AM
She smirked at the little ones, amused and impressed by the spirited natures that were apparent so early on. The little girl was likely to be one who'd bite off more than she could chew at least a few times in her life. But Razi could expect no less from the spawn of an Abraxas. Grinning, she kept herself low a moment longer and murmured, "Your spirit is admirable, little spark, but be careful how much you take on at once." It would be out of character fro Razi to be anything but the voice of reason and caution, perhaps a trait given to her to balance the brashness of other relatives.

Straightening, Razi said to Pyralis, "Nothing to forgive, they are clearly your children." There was jest in her tone, hinting to Pyralis' own fiery nature. "And as for that story, I must admit you've piqued my curiosity. I'll have to ask you to recount the tale at some point."

Asharya

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
07-25-2017, 11:32 AM

Asharya felt strong, stronger than she ever had when Ashi stood up for her. She was right, this was what a family was! She spared him a quick glance, fierce pride glimmering in her eyes. Of course, her Aunt did not seem moved by their show, and still spoke to them gently. Her Mama laughed and her cousin apparently didn't feel the need to say anything at all. It was probably because they were so little. Ugh! Asharya vowed to herself that when she was as big as her Mama there wouldn't be a wolf in the world who wouldn't listen when she spoke! It was so annoying to be little! What couldn't they just grow up already.

Of course, then her Aunt asked her Mama for a story, and Asharya was immediately distracted. She loved Pyralis's stories more than almost anything! Unfit for children's ears? What did that mean? "Nuh uh, you can tell us! I wanna hear the story! Please, Mama!?" She bounced from paw to paw, a bumbling, bubbling ball of energy. Her earlier anger had completely evaporated in light of this new possibility. Thinking suddenly of a Plan B, she turned to the gilded semi-stranger and asked, "If Mama tells you will you tell me? I'm not a baby or anything! C'mon, pleeeeaaasseee?" Her whine was masterful, and pealed out of her like a squeaking hinge. Surely one of these adults would have mercy on her!

Aunt Razi told her not to take on too much at once, but Asharya didn't really know what that meant either. She could take on anything she wanted to! The world belonged to her family, or at least that's what she'd been told! It was all theirs anyways, so wasn't it hers to take as she pleased? Man, this lot sure had a lot of confusing ideas, and she didn't like it at all. She scrunched up her nose. "I can do anything I want to! My Mama's the strongest wolf in the world and I'm gonna be just like her. You'll see! Ashi too!" She turned back to her brother and aimed to give him a good bump on the shoulder. Both of them were gonna be forces to be reckoned with one day, she just knew it!
"Talk" "You" Think

Come Plot with Fox

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
07-29-2017, 03:53 PM

"Your spirit is admirable, little spark, but be careful how much you take on at once."

At Razi's words Ashiel's fur stood on end, his hackles raising as he pounced towards her, lightly trying to nip at her ankles before shuffling back and standing as tall and proud as he good. "She's got me! It's not just her, you'd have to fight both of us!" He grinned as Asharya spoke and bumped his shoulder, a gesture he swiftly returned. She was right, the two of them were going to rule the world some day and any one who thought they could stand in their way would soon learn otherwise. Suddenly he yawned and his defenses fell swiftly as he sat back, gazing curiously up at Razi.

"Talk" "You" Think

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-29-2017, 04:01 PM

Pyralis let out a laugh at Asharya's insistence on being told the story and she shook her head. "No, no, you're too young for that story." Well for the version she was going to tell Razi anyway. She was sure she could probably twist it around in some way to make it appropriate for her children but for now she'd rather have a nice adult conversation with her younger sister. Both Asharya and Ashiel seemed content on confronting their aunt and Pyralis again sighed apologetically. This was the mother's curse at work wasn't it? She had a couple of children, one flaming little hellion in particular, that was exactly like her. Oh goodness… what had she gotten herself into. When she saw Ashiel yawn she spied her chance.

"Ok, nap time you two. Razi I'm going to take the pair of them back to Lydia then you and I can talk if you'd like. I don't want to hear any complaining either you two, if you be good and nap like you're supposed to I will tell you the story. Come on!"

-exit-

ooc: sorry guys, I've a bajillion Pyr posts and I'd like to get some of the older ones wrapped up. Totally down to start a few new threads if you like just let me know. Working on a new posting system that will hopefully help me keep better track of my threads and my plans within said threads. <3

"Talk" "You" Think

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-24-2017, 12:26 PM
Goodness, these children were just fountains of energy, weren't they? Shaking her ebony and gold head, Razi reflected on how she certainly wouldn't be in any hurry to produce offspring of her own. She lacked the energy to keep up with them for too long, her personality naturally being quite relaxed and easy-going compared to even her adult family members for the most part. Plus alone-time was a precious commodity one had to give up when they had pups in the den. How Pyralis did this Razi could not understand. Leaning into the little firecracker Razi whispered, "Ah, but I only divulge secrets if I get something of equal value, little one. Best save the bargaining for when you're a tad older and have something to trade when you want information." She never claimed she'd be the fun aunt.

She was playing with what to say to the youngsters when Ashiel seemed to lose his energy for a bit and Pyralis seized the opportunity presented to her. "I'm always up for a chat, I'll be nearby." she responded, flicking her tail in farewell while she debated whether to head off a little ways and get a better understanding of the canyon