ardent

We Just Want To Start Again

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 05:54 PM

The time had come and the journey had been made. The borders of Olympus loomed before him and his mate, and Arwel would let out the softest sigh, cerulean hues reflecting a hint of worry. Valhalla, his old home, had once been allies with Olympus. He could only hope that Natalya might come when she heard his call, to give a supporting word for him. But right now he could only hope, and pray, that whomever answered would not mind accepting them. He would gently press into Emily, taking a breath.

A new life was hopefully going to begin here and now. He would tilt his head back, calling for a high ranking member of Olympus to come. Arwel then glanced at Emily, wondering how she felt about all of this. He knew she wanted to stand by him no matter what... But he worried about his younger mate fitting in with these wolves. Most of her life had revolved around him... And Sindri too for a time. He wasn?t even sure how long she had remained with that other pack... But he hoped to the gods that she would fit in here.

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-05-2014, 07:43 PM
[Image: EJlRXr4.png]
Quote:This time, a familiar voice called to the Centurion and drew her from her patrol. Lately the number of callers at the borders had increased greatly, and the pack was beginning to grow beyond the size it was meant for. It wouldn't be long before they would need to set out to conquering, expanding the empire to house their growing family and its followers.

It was comforting to find a known scent awaiting her when she arrived, though it was along with another she did not recognize. Her pace picked up ever so slightly before she would come face to face with Arwel, a smile all ready to greet him. "Hello, my friend. I am sorry to hear about Valhalla. Please, tell me what brings you to our borders today and who this companion is you've brought along with you."