Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-18-2017, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 11:17 AM by Dragon.)

So I came up with the thought that chars on Ardent should be able to celebrate someall of the events that many others celebrate IRL. There are tons of holidays and different cultures that celebrate tons of different things, such as Fathers day, mothers day, S.A.D (Singles awareness day), maybe a pride day/week, holidays from other cultures (Like Japan's Sakura festival etc) and whatever else comes to mind.

Feel free to use your imagination! For now, these can be pack events until/unless staff decide to make any of these official ardent events and such. I have found a list of holidays that to be honest, are pretty strange and things i've never heard of, but I think we can make some of them work with some creative thinking and morphing them to work on site c:

Asides from the official calendar events (ie new years, valentines, easter, christmas, etc), it'd be fun to see some "Unique" holidays c: feel free to even come up with your own as well!!

For a list of such things, you can check them out HERE!

I'll try to compile a list based on suggestions and what you'd like to see, and maybe even come up with days/seasons that they'd happen c:

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-18-2017, 10:35 PM
If you can compile a list of all the holidays to add I'd be happy to help brainstorm what day in each season we can hold them on. It'd be easier for packs to celebrate them individually, but it'd be fun to see it more widespread.