Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
06-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Ohboi, well let's give this a go.

Heather | 2 years | Female | Bisexual | Fiori Princess

In line to be the queen which might be happening very soon I'm looking for someone to be a huge support to Heather. She has a few issue's here and there, lapse of memory due to mental illness and a clingy personality that she tries to hide. Honestly, I don't think I'd consider it unless the characters are willing to move to Fiori or are already there. Heather gets easily attached and doesn't have a good grip on her emotions, but all it would take really is someone she enjoys being around and supports her well. Male or female she isn't picky and the partner is likely to be the second in command of Fiori as well to help her run the pack with the higher ups.

Hailey | 3 years | Female | Heteroflexible | Lirim nova

My bouncy happy healer is quite the happy go lucky gal. It's hard not to see her as a rain of sunshine as she tries to see the good in any given situation. Kind to the harshest of wolves, she believes everyone deserves a chance and she's also easily manipulated because of her attitude and gullible nature. I'd like her to find someone within Lirim, but I'm not too picky. Women are also welcome to give it a go but she mostly leans towards men.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2017, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 02:52 PM by Archelaus.)
Archie and Heather? Not for romance but for support. I want these two to get closer and help each other stay focused. ♡ She cares too much, he cares too little (but is changing) so I think together they are a great balance.

Edit; they could even get confused by their closeness at some point, wondering if it's romance... but I think their honor would keep them from acting on it. O_O