gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
06-19-2017, 12:33 PM

The winter had made this place look desolate really. The yellow grass was cold and frosted to the touch as her white paws brushed over them. The wind made for a nice affect as her eyes watched over like the water moving in the ocean. Heather was out exploring but found herself in an idle mood. Her ears moving about to perhaps seek out some sort of company, but knowing that wishing for company could potentially sway hazardous company towards her as well. Her tail flicked as she tried to collect those thoughts, nose crinkling to a side before she smiled. Ahh, forget about it - some time to herself would do her good anyway.

She trotted through the fields, before reaching a tall tree. Stripped of leaves for the winter the branches looked bare and naked. Her head moved to the old fence, rotting away but still standing as she stood by the large trunk of the tree. Heather had forgotten what this place looked like in the spring, she'd have to return then to see the tree full of life and perhaps the grass as well. Regardless she took a seat and simply watched the birds move and sing, taking in nature with every breath.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-22-2017, 11:25 PM

He wasn't quite sure what had brought him out here. Sterling was off doing her own thing and Kharnage was content to let her do that for a little while before they checked out one of the packs. He was merely her shadow while she did the scouting. She was more likely to get away with looking around if she was by herself anyways. She was a yearling so who would find her intimidating? It'd been a little while since he'd been up in Boreas and he missed the place. The temperature here felt a hell of a lot better than in Auster and was way less harsh to his coat. It almost felt like heaven to him. Almost. The only thing it was lacking was snow.

It was strange being back in Imperium's old lands. He wasn't sure why he'd come here. He'd never felt attached to the place and all it reminded him was that he'd been sick for a majority of his pup-hood. The thought brought a soft snarl from him. No, he'd never felt such attachments to this place like Lykos had and he was sure he'd never quite understand it. He had noticed that the place had lost it's original splendor and wonderment that it used to have. Maybe it was because the trees weren't blooming with fruit, but it didn't look nearly as wonderful this time. The trees seemed gnarled, barren, and lifeless. Overall not as impressive.

He was just about to turn around to go find Sterling when a familiar scent caught his attention. His brows furrowed as he tried to remember who it was as he tracked it. Eventually he found the female by one of the trees and he padded softly over to her as the frozen and dead grass crunched underfoot. Blue eyes rested on her familiar form as her name finally came back to him.

"Heather? I didn't expect to find you here." Then again he supposed she was closer to her home than he was to his own.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
06-23-2017, 12:05 AM

The resting Princess had her attention grabbed, looking over it was Kharnage. She found herself trying to keep from moving. Her tail twitched, something about it made her nervous. She'd only ever met Kharnage once but he'd been interesting and she'd enjoyed his company. Part of her silently wished that he was a part of Fiori. Then she would have known him a bit better, as they were now too... they could use some young fighters. Heather smiled and her tail wagged, still she was happy to see him. While her body wanted nothing more then to latch on, she didn't want Kharnage to be out of her life.

"Kharnage! What are you doing so far south?" she stood up and got a bit closer to him. Her smile soft as she did have something to tell him, while he probably didn't care she was gonna say anyway. "Say, you know I complete my training in spring! I'll be Fiori's Queen then." she told him as she sat down. "How've you been, hows Talis been." After meeting kharnage she had met one of his younger sisters Afrit. So she was a little curious about Talis. The foreign pack she probably shouldn't go visit. It was so far away but for some reason pack relations was important. Heather let the thought mull over for a minute.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-26-2017, 11:25 PM

Heather seemed just as surprised to find him here as he was. He didn't happen to notice the tail flick, but he could only assume her shock was what kept her from moving as she stared in his direction. She snapped out of it quickly though as she padded over to him with a smile. His ears flicked at the question and he offered her a mischievous grin. Of course he wouldn't tell her his real reason for being this far north, but he could tell her part of the truth. After all it wouldn't be very becoming of him to share all his pack's details, even if he didn't mind the other wolf's company.

"It's gotten rather hot in Auster so I figured a cooler climate would better suit my thick coat for a little while."

He was about to return the question when she caught his attention once more with a slight topic change. Ears flicked forward with interest as she divulged that her training was almost over and that she would be her pack's leader come spring time. He remembered easily that she was the princess of this pack, but he had to admit he was surprised that it'd taken her this long to take over. Dragon had taken over at such a young age, but maybe waiting was better? In Dragon's cause Kharnage believed him to be doing well. He was less of a push over than Avalon at the very least. The rest came naturally to him so it seemed. Kharnage wasn't envious about it all either. The responsibility of an entire pack's well being wasn't something he wanted. Sure the power would have been nice but at the same time he didn't like the idea of being in charge of anyone's welfare. Too much hassle.

"Congratulations Princess, you're moving up in the world. Guess I'll be calling you Queen before long, wont I?" It was a slightly joking tone that he spoke with, but all the same congratulatory. He meant well with it - after all, her ascension day would be something for her to be proud of.

And then she asked about Talis and his ears flicked mildly as he tried to figure out what to tell her. "Peaceful for the most part other than with how hot its been. Everyone seems be laying low until it cools off."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
06-29-2017, 02:51 AM

Well she did suppose he could not share everything. She wondered, had he found someone for him? What was he doing back at home. His family his relationships, it made her head hurt just thinking about it. Best bury that hatchet while she was here, she couldn't go all dark on him. She tried to ease those thoughts away. As the conversation pulled on she remained attentive, a smile on her face.

"Well, Heather's just fine." she laughed a little bit. Queen, ah the title name itself had so much sensitivity to it. Either she could abuse that power and run it to the ground, or use it well. Heather knew as much though she'd try to use her father's teaching to her advantage. After all she wasn't alone, her family was still around and she could still consult with them if she didn't know what to do. She'd be fine.

"I see, I forgot Auster has opposite seasons from us. The winter hasn't been too harsh where I live. I could only imagine the heat where you are though. Hope Talis is getting enough prey and water." she said as she shifted on her paws. Kharnage almost looked like he was busy. She ignored the thought though, "I know this may be bold, but I'd love to get to know you better. Hang out a bit, if you aren't busy or we could choose another date." Heather smiled and let her tail wag a bit. Perhaps she was being too pushy but there was no harm in talking right?

"Talk"