gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
06-19-2017, 01:53 PM

How was it that two pups could just up and vanish without anyone being able to trace them? Kane maybe, she could understand that. He'd been missing a while and all scents they could have followed had been faded by rain and snow. How could Miach disappear without anyone noticing? How could she not have noticed? She'd had no luck tracking him down at all and it frustrated her. Maybe it was about time to go pack to pack to see if they'd seen him? She still regretted not asking Regulus, but he had enough on his plate. Surely this was something she could handle.

She was still reluctant to leave the borders for so long. Regulus' warning still rang in her ears every time she thought about it. A male who called himself Satan with shades of brown fur, a white mask, and blood red eyes. The image she conjured burned into her memory. She was sure it wasn't perfect, but she was going to be on her guard for any brown wolf with red eyes and a white face. She hadn't seen anything yet, but she couldn't help but be wary. She wouldn't stop until Regulus came back to affirm that the problem was taken care of.

She had resolved to set out again to see if she could find at least Miach, but patrols were in order. She exited the den fairly early and headed towards the edge of the valley. Snow crunched underfoot as she reached the border. No new foreign scents permeated it which was a relief. Everything was protected and secure for now.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-12-2017, 05:57 PM

Hailey usually had a carefree mind that was for sure. She was happy in most situations and with that she had a bundle of burdock root in her mouth. With Spring coming along you could never be sure of rats wandering about. Regardless she trotted along until she found Faite. Patrolling the borders like any good alpha should. Hailey stopped in front of her and placed the burdock root down gently.

"You seem troubled Faite. Did something happen?" Hailey tilted her head to one side. Then again who didn't look uneasy around the borders when there was danger afoot. Hailey knew that recently there's been a lot of rumors going around. Shiva most certainly had told her about it. Speaking of the owl, now that she was fully healed she flew in the sky. Landing onto Hailey's back as the wolf smiled. Faite hadn't met her yet had she? "This is shiva. Shiva Faite."

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
07-24-2017, 01:14 PM

The sound of someone approaching caused the female to slow and her head turned towards the disturbance automatically. Slight surprise crossed her face as she spotted Hailey. Ears flicked and a soft smile overcame her as the other woman asked what was troubling her. Was she really that easy to read right now? "Two of my nephews are missing and I haven't been able to find them yet." She admitted to the healer. Maybe Hailey had some sound advice to give her? If anything a "you can do it" speech would have sufficed at the time.

It was easy to get distracted as an owl landed on the white wolf's back. Her head tilted in confusion as she looked at the pair before Hailey introduced them. A soft smile tugged at her lips as she dipped her head slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Shiva. How did you two meet?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-24-2017, 02:35 PM

Ahhh, so that was it. "I see, are they young?" she asked gently, smiling a bit towards the female. Her tail shifted off to the side, "I'm sure whereever they are they are safe. Sometimes our path in life brings us to strange places, in the end I'm also sure you'll find them if they want to be found." Hailey looked at the sky. As Shiva ruffled out her feathers, the rather large owl gave a soft coo. As Faite asked how they met the owl decided to speak up.

"Hailey found me when I had an injured wing, she healed me so I decided to stick around. It only just healed." She gave a flap of her wings happily. "If you need help anytime, I could get a birds eye view to look for those Nephews of yours." the Owl offered. Making Hailey smile as she wagged her tail a bit back and forth.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
08-14-2017, 06:06 PM

Hailey seemed more calm in the presence of Faite's gnawing worries. Perhaps she had a more positive outlook on where her nephews could have been? Ears flicked slightly as the ivory female threw a question at her. "They're a year old now, though they went missing before that." She explained before pausing to listen as Hailey tried to reassure her. If they'd been as old as Fortune and had wandered off she wouldn't have worried so much, but they were young and had no business being alone for that long. Maybe some kind stranger had found them? Either way, Hailey's attempt at trying to calm her nerves only half worked.

Instead it was easier to focus on the bird. She gave a soft smile as it explained the healer's kindness in helping her out. It was what she always liked about wolves who followed that particular craft. They always seemed to have this need to help out the less fortunate. "Well I would appreciate all the help I can get. I know my sister would as well, just take it easy on your wing if it's only just healed. I wouldn't want you to damage it again on my account."

Walk, "Talk" Think