Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
06-29-2017, 05:54 AM

Kane is plotted to lose an eye at some point, it is part of his design. When I used this design before, it was due to him being a slave.. and being very disobedient. Lol. They broke his leg first, that didn't work for his stubborn self so they took his eye.

Looking for a similar scenerio where someone plucks it out of his skull, required for how clean the scar is.

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2017, 06:00 AM
I mean Vulcan is prone to aggression if you make him mad enough, and he is inconsiderate when it comes to pack relations (seeing that Kane belongs to Lirim) I think the only thing that make him apprehensive is the fact that he's a pup and Vulcan was abused as a kid so idk??? I'll just throw him out there anyways just so he's out there LOL

Skia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
06-29-2017, 09:55 AM
I have Skia whose likely to if she feels disrespected or whatever

Then I have Rikeros who will be starting a pack for slave trade and what not. He's a sin kid tgats violent in his own ways and could do both those things if u would like

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
06-29-2017, 11:24 AM
I have a pretty psycho Abraxas coming in once I flesh him out a bit more with Fox, he would totally be the kind to torture a puppy for the heck of it

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
06-29-2017, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 05:03 PM by Pyralis.)
I have Pyralis who is chaotic evil and just recently had a litter so she is super territorial and aggressive right now to anyone she doesn't perceive as family.

In terms of 'plucking' out the eye without leaving any surrounding scarring I could also offer Naudir who has a pair of ravens that could accomplish that task quite efficiently.  She is a neutral character but a very proud viking woman and she will pay back insults or defamation against her gods with blood.

I also have my lynx Natha who is a neutral evil char, thinks herself better than wolves, and is vain enough to get in a fight. She might be able to user her claws to damage the eye effectively, not sure about the plucking though unless she like scrambled it around a bit and let nature do its thing xD
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Kane I

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
06-30-2017, 06:25 AM
(06-29-2017, 04:56 PM)Pyralis Wrote: I have Pyralis who is chaotic evil and just recently had a litter so she is super territorial and aggressive right now to anyone she doesn't perceive as family.

In terms of 'plucking' out the eye without leaving any surrounding scarring I could also offer Naudir who has a pair of ravens that could accomplish that task quite efficiently.  She is a neutral character but a very proud viking woman and she will pay back insults or defamation against her gods with blood.

I also have my lynx Natha who is a neutral evil char, thinks herself better than wolves, and is vain enough to get in a fight.  She might be able to user her claws to damage the eye effectively, not sure about the plucking though unless she like scrambled it around a bit and let nature do its thing  xD

Out of all the possible plots I like the raven idea the most. ;3;
What is the craziest viking thing your lady believes in? Perhaps we could come up with a scenerio where it gets brought up. I could see Kane being blunt about his idea of a stupid belief. xD

When you're taught to love everyone,
To love your enemies,
Then what value does that place on love?

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
06-30-2017, 06:35 AM
Alfrun would totally goad Naudir into it if she needs it. She's a bloodthirsty little priestess XDD In terms of insult/strange viking things they believe in, they ARE supposed to be Odinn's children, since their mother was unexpectedly under some hallucinogenics when she conceived them. Rude commentary on them losing Yfir would probably do it as well if it came up. Also Loki screwed a horse which is pretty weird. Actually Norse mythology in general is pretty weird so it wouldn't be hard to come up with a "wtf" moment if you got one of them telling stories about the gods. XD

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
06-30-2017, 06:38 AM
ffff yes. <3 <3 I wanna thread with both of you, then. xD
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-30-2017, 07:50 PM
I'm so down for this! And yes Alfrun goading her on would get Naudir to that point much more quickly. She's also fiercely protective of her siblings and would probably be on edge around a strange male from the start if her sisters around.

And yes, insults about Yfir or Katja are the quickest way to her earn her ire. I don't know that there is a member of the pantheon she's particularly attached to but any sort of comments about her beliefs making her an idiot or relating them to fairy tales would probably also do the trick.

Did you want to start something or would you like me to? I'll be doing posts tomorrow.