Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-23-2017, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 04:14 AM by Regulus.)
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus nodded with approval at Alarik’s answer, smiling. “I will hold you to those words.” He paused and turned to gaze at Domari as he inquired about Raisa. A soft sigh of regret left him as he answered both boys, knowing that in doing so, he could be crushing a dream. He just hoped they could find new ones here.

“I don’t know. I never met her, nor did my mother. I don’t know what may have befallen her, if she still lives, or is long dead. I’m sorry.” And he truly was, the emotion reflecting in those fathomless sapphires as he gazed at both boys, before returning to the matter of Alarik’s possible joining.

“Now. We have a need for hunters. I will test you on that, first.” He rose to his paws and gazed at the boy, a smile tugging onto his features once more as he asked, “What is the best way to track a rabbit in the plains, and the best way to take down an elk?”

His haunches lowered once more as he readjusted his seat and added, “And as for your fighting, Name three of the best places to place a bite to disable an opponent in a serious fight if you happen to be pinned with them above you.” He watched the boy intently as he gave his quizzes, patiently waiting for the answers he’d get. Three he would have chosen for the latter query would have been his opponent’s throat, the lower jaw, or the eyes. And he wondered what his young possible recruit would tell him.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
08-08-2017, 06:38 AM
ooc: you guys can just skip Dómari for now. He doesn't have much to contribute to the testing

Seabound and Aimless at Best

As Regulus sighed Dómari already knew the answer and his shoulders slumped slightly as Regulus stated that he had no idea what had befallen Raisa. He nodded numbly. "Thank you for telling us. It hurts but its better to know." He struggled to form a soft smile. "At least now we can stop chasing ghosts." He stepped back, allowing Alarik and Regulus room for whatever tests the alpha was going to conduct. In the meantime he let his thoughts swirl and wander. He would need to get this news to his family. What they were seeking could not be found here and he doubted it could be found anywhere. Perhaps they might also be interested in joining Celestial? Then again… the pack was quite large and pushing the boundaries of their resources. Not that he imagined all of them would be interested in the idea. They were an independent bunch tied to many of their own traditions.