gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
07-01-2017, 10:02 AM
The wind blows loudest when you've got your eyes closed

Spring fever hit Jynette hard. The little red fox was fussing about in her search for herbs though it was still to early for a lot of items to be gathered. One fall back though in the winter months was white willow bark. As luck would have it her search had brought her to a grove of willow trees. The only problem was that the trees were on wolf territory. Dam. She sat on the border looking forlornly at the trees and wondering if she was just long enough to reach over the border and peel off some bark without technically setting a paw down on the other side. Her bushy tail wrapped around her paws and she enjoyed the sensation of the sun on her back. The only downside to winter would be loosing her luxurious winter coat but that would be a relief in the upcoming warmer days.

Jynette half entertained the idea of joining the pack but she didn't know enough to be serious about it. How did she know the wolves of this pack wouldn't just eat her? Tipping back her head she let out a cry to alert anyone nearby that she was there. There was only one way to find out and she was pretty sure she could outrun any wolf she ran into. She was quick and she was clever and she wasn't turning back now.

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 10:15 AM

Now this cry, the cry of a stranger, was not one Ganta had been expecting to hear. It was not that of a wolf, he noticed, but something canine all the same. He shifted course from his patrol around the borders, ears perked as he made his way at a lope towards the one waiting. A vixen, he noticed, and though she was smaller than he was there was nothing threatening in the gaze of the young man as he approached. “Greetings miss. You stand at the edge of Dragoste territory. I am the Primul, or alpha, Ganta Lore. Is there something I can help you with?” Ganta shifted his mane away from his eyes and slowly settled himself into a sitting position. Thus far she was the second fox he’d met. The first had been kindly enough, the male thought, so he had no problem being polite to this one.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Jynette

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
07-14-2017, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 10:21 AM by Jynette.)

Jynette's large ears swiveled as she searched for sound.  She didn't know what to expect and had no idea if she'd be greeted openly or attacked on sight.  Her tail curled around her protectively as a strange looking male wolf approached.  He had something… on top his head.  She squinted at it for a moment then turned her focus on his words.  He seemed decent enough.  There was no malice or arrogance in his voice, no hidden edge that would make her question this decision. "Yes, there is.  I have a rather… odd request.  I was wondering if I might join your pack?  I know I'm small but I'm a skilled scout healer and I don't need much food or space."

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-17-2017, 06:19 PM

Ahh the vixen wanted to join Dragoste? Ganta couldn’t help but smile at this. “Dragoste welcomes you, miss. You’re more than welcome to join us~” Ganta motioned towards the packlands. “Come on in. Another healer in our midst would be most helpful… do you know anything about herbs that can help with childbirth?” He asked softly, ghostly gaze returning to her. “...oh yes! We also share a border with another pack. Be mindful to not cross into their territory, miss, uh…?” He realized he hadn’t gotten her name and gave a sheepish grin. Could one tell he was new at this or what?

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Jynette

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
07-29-2017, 09:21 PM

Well that was relatively painless. Jynette grinned as she was welcomed into the pack and she heard nothing in Ganta's voice or signs in his body language that would make her think this was some sort of trap. He was sincere and she appreciated it. Her head titled to the side as he asked about herbs specifically for childbirth. "Yes, I know of a few that could help during. As a matter of fact I have some motherwort with me for later on if there is need for it." She nodded as he warned about stepping into another pack and then she felt sudden embarassment that she hasn't introduced herself. "Oh! Yes, I'm Jynette. Jynette Tain."