Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai
07-01-2017, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 06:32 PM by Ardora.)

She didn't like water. Nope, not at all - but she did appreciate water in this hot and dry continent. However... this water here was certainly... not drinkable. The moment her tongue touched the weirdly turbulent water, she reared back, lapping at the air rapidly to try to get that nasty taste off her tongue. What kind of water can't be drunk? Then again, what kind of water has a coast that long and was so... active? That wasn't even the right word. The water just kept splashing up, making giant walls of water before crashing down.

She didn't like water. Huffing, she withdrew several paces to a flat spot in the sand, and after looking carefully to make sure there were no crabs around, she flopped down, staring out over the ocean.

"Talk" "You" Think

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-01-2017, 08:32 PM

Ok, so Pyralis had gotten off course. She deviated from her planned route to walk along the coast for awhile. She enjoyed the sounds of the waves and the spray of the ocean, it was like a lullaby and it made her sleepy but she needed to keep moving. This was no place for a nap. As she continued moving south, figuring she could just cut over later. She was getting closer to home and trying to get back into her more motherly persona… well, if it existed. Her kids might have something to say about that.

She was lost in thought for a moment before she turned her head to spy…. "Another fire spirit! Ah! This is my lucky day. Oh, Skia is going to be so jealous!" Pyralis let out a laugh and trotted over to the woman. Here they were just talking about spirits and she kept running into them.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Ardora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai
07-01-2017, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 08:52 PM by Ardora.)

The cheerful words of another woman made Ardora jerk her head to the source of the sound, mildly startled. The gentle roar of this weird water had stolen her concentration, and had made her absolutely oblivious to the surroundings. Her ears flicked back at the woman's words, though - a fire spirit? "Spirit? I am no spirit. I am a child of Uldormun, the god of fire and light." She blinked in mild confusion at the incredibly large lady, her head tipping slightly as she rose to her paws. "I am Ardora. You are?" It pained her not to give her tribe's name out. It pained her even further to internally admit that failure. And yet, she did it anyway.

"Talk" "You" Think

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-01-2017, 08:56 PM

The spirit looked up startled and proceeded to explain that she was actual a child of a god. Pyralis blinked in surprise. She had not heard of this god but he couldn't possibly be more noteworthy than hers. Pyralis drew herself up proudly, pleased at how she towered over this woman. "Pyralis Abraxas, descendent of the Fallen god who's true name is fiercely coveted among my family." In some ways it was hard to believe this woman was descended from a god, tiny as she was but the magic in her pelt was undeniable. "I did not think I should meet another of such breeding. What brings you to this mortal plane?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!