An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Yes it was spring, and yes most o the snow was melting, but man it felt so damn good to sink into the hot waters in the still chilly evenings. Ashmedai had found one that wasn't too deep, so he was able to sit in it and the water came up to his chest. It was amazing. It felt like heaven.

The trees here made everything feel so private and the warm, rolling waters put Ashmedai into some kind of good mood. He had to bring Sparrow here one- wait maybe not, that might not actually end all that well.

Whatever, it was cool being alone too. Ashmedai shut his eyes for a moment, letting himself relax in the water. Really, nothing could ruin this. It was too perfect. It just could be made a little better with some company was all.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Meissa

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Meissa had been traveling non stop, bouncing from one land to the next with eyes widened in awe at all the lovely sights she was seeing along the way. Today she'd made her way to the eastern parts of boreas, trudging along with a happy smile fixed to her face despite the sore paws. It was a lovely day indeed, the sun was coming out, the snow was melting away, things were good. Really good.

Trotting with great bouncy strides, the young woman made her way towards the scent of water ahead, extra legs bumping against her side with each rapid stride. Purple and orange eyes glanced here and there, enjoying the scenery so much she almost didn't notice she was suddenly standing before a bubbling hot spring. Notched ears shot forward, legs sliding to a halt at the waters edge so she came to stand poised with one paw lifted in a curious expression. "Oh my," she whispered, excited to see such a peaceful place but still glad she hadn't accidentally tumbled in unexpectedly.

Looking to her right she noticed the man in the water and grinned cheerily, "Hello there! Enjoying the heat?"

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-07-2017, 02:09 PM
He was still enjoying himself, enjoying the warmth, and overall just having a good time. He let his eyes close and mind wander, unaware there was another wolf nearby. He was only alerted of her presence when her cheery voice called out.

Ashmedai lazily opened his eyes, peering at the dark form, "I am reaaaally enjoying the heat. Wanna join?" He couldn't really stop her from joining, but he wasn't going to force her either. He shifted to the side nonetheless to make the invitation clear. Only then did he get a clearer view of the femmie. Nothing too crazy at first, but then...

Did she have extra legs? Maybe it was just the heat getting to his brain. Ashmedai blinked a few times over to clear his vision, but nope, still there.

"Y'know m'am, I usually ask someone's name first, but I think I'm a little more curious about those, if you don't mind me asking." He flashed a genuine, goofy smile. He was sure she got asked all the time about them. Either she was used to it by now, or she was super sensitive bout it and was about to tear into his face. Ashmedai guessed he'd just have to wait and see.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Meissa

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2017, 06:56 PM
"Sure looks like it!" the girl giggled, smile bright as sunlight flashing across her features before she added, "I'd love to hop in, looks like the waters fine" With that she slipped forward smoothly, sliding into the warm waters one spindly limb at a time. Oh yeah, this was nice. Really nice. She let out a contented sigh as she sunk into the hot spring, bending her knees a bit so she could really let her whole body soak.

Returning her attention to the slate colored man she let the usual cheery smile precede her answer. Meissa was one to realize early on that others would always be curious about her legs and there was nothing she could do to stop it so she may as well answer and get that bit out of the way. Besides, it wasn't exactly common to have legs like these; she'd be curious about new things she hadn't seen before, no reason to hold it against anyone else. "Oh, these things? They're nothing too special, useless legs I was born with," Meissa shrugged, "Not too uncommon in my family." Smiling amiably, Meissa let her now sopping wet tail swish lazily through the toasty warm waters.

A loud yawn slipped from her jaws unexpectedly. Dang, this spot might be a little too cozy, she was getting ready for a nice nap already.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-09-2017, 02:40 PM
The woman came and joined him. Obviously she wasn't terribly shy about her mutations. She explained that the extra legs were just something she had and that it wasn't even that uncommon in her family. Ashmedai's brow raised and a toothy smile rose to his face.

"You ever run around screaming and act like you don't know what they are? I bet you could really spook some people."

Ashmedai chuckled to himself. They should totally go spook some healers.

They sat in the warmth for a while and the woman yawned. It was pretty cozy here.

"Yeah, it makes me sleepy too. Now that we have the leg situation out of the way, what's your name? I mean, I'm totally down for calling you Beetle or Centipede or something if you can find something equally horrendous to call me." He had a habit of nicknaming people without asking based on how they looked, but he decided to let the woman know in advance so that he wouldn't get bitten. It was the least he could do.