Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-04-2017, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017, 05:57 PM by Pyralis.)
Pyralis is determined to explore all of Auster and is in need of navigation buddies.  She's already got a few courtesy of the posting contest but I'd love to find a few more.  There are 7 territories in particular I'd like to set up threads in but I wanted to see if anyone had any interest first.  I have one AW up in Manatee Bay that anyone is welcome to jump in but here are the other territories:

---- all up ----- Thanks guys! You rock!!

If you're already exploring with Pyralis and you'd like to chart a few more stops on their course let me know!
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Kaine is an explorer in need of Navigation points if you wanna build their relationship some more!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Awesomesauce! And thread made Here
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Sterling! She loves to explore and she lives in Auster!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Yes all the threads! I made one for Sterling at the Lazuli Falls here.