ardent

Castle of glass

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2017, 04:06 PM
He moved closer to where he had been before. His eye was set forward and he bore new scars, scars that he earned in a legitimate battle not some preplanned bitch fight. Enigma was going to be a hard one to get on his good side again but he didn't give two shits either way. He was Rikeros Hellstrom, son of Sin Hellstrom and friend to none. He liked to keep it that way too. His movement stopped as he scented a wall of something, a border to keep out trespassers. But it wasn't the border that caught him it was the scent under it. Ganta. So the weakling had done it huh? Wonder what he decided to call this piece of shit pack. he truly wondered about how ganta would react to him at his borders. He gave a smirk and turned before lifting his leg and marking the border himself. He figured why not cause a little unrest in the baby of a pack. He'd have to find forsaken and his elder siblings and let them know. Should the runt keep his pack going for long he'd be first on the list for a little raid, or perhaps a siege.

He turned then and moved along the border, meaning to leave more of a marking for ganta, if he had forgot Riker he'd remember him now. A dash of movement caught his eye and he lunged, a rabbit snatched up in his jaws. It's throat ripped open. He dropped it on the border and ripped open the stomach, which loosed it's infantile fetuses. He gave a chuckle at his work. He could scent pregnancy in the other Alpha's scent. This would have her freaked, he figured he'd toy with them a bit. He then moved off, leaving the way he came. He had some siblings to speak with. Even if enigma wanted him dead he would have to help tear down ganta's pack. This was a family affair that none of them could refuse.

-exit-

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 04:57 PM

The young man had been patrolling when he noticed something wrong, very very wrong at his borders. The foreign scent, though not so foreign to him, mingling with the borders made his fur bristle. If it wasn’t enough Forsaken had maimed his mate now Rikeros had come dangerously close to the borders, even throwing his scent in to mock them. Ganta felt sick… to think that his pack was barely getting off the ground and his siblings were back to causing trouble… this wasn’t good. Gods above this wasn’t good. But the so called offering Rikeros left at the borders disturbed him even more.

A rabbit… a pregnant rabbit. Babies torn from her gut. He snarled, ghostly eyes shining with rage as he lifted his gaze beyond the border. This was bad. This was very bad. If all of his siblings launched an attack against the pack they could hurt his members… as far as he knew he was the only one willing to fight right now…

Ganta flicked his ears back. No, he’d be their sword, their shield, and he’d defend them. But first… he turned to the rabbit, digging a hole next to her. It was a grotesque sight… but eventually he moved the bloodied mess into the hole and began covering her up, a heavy sigh leaving his lips. Their pack was going to need to hold a meeting soon...

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Inverno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-04-2017, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017, 08:06 PM by Inverno.)

The male was beginning to get back into a routine. Now that he had a nice one on one with both alpha's he was feeling much better with his decision to join. He was sure now that his decision was not just some sort of mid life crisis or desperate, but a new chapter in his book of life. He had made himself a a nice new den and he was getting himself into a new routine. He had started with a short run vary early this morning in hopes to get his endurance and his muscle back. He had managed to spook some prey this morning and for the fun of it he tried to chase after a young deer. Though he was a bit out of shape and worn himself out rather quickly. So he had to take two hours to regain his breath and his strength.

After resting up the male began his patrol of the borders, checking things out. He had almost been done and he had seen nothing out of the ordinary. Though soon the male's face wrinkled as the fresh scent of male urine filled his nose causing him to sneeze a few times. It wasn't Ganta's marking and it made his hackles rise in anticipation of meeting the threat who was remarking the borders. His lip twitched as he fit into his defenses, but up ahead to his surprise he sees Ganta himself, burying something under the dirt. He settled, shaking out his body to even out his fur before approaching the young Alpha.

"Everything alright here," his deep voice rumbled softly.

"Talking" & 'Thinking'

[Image: YhOwDpX.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 04:02 PM

Ganta’s gaze shifted to Inverno as the older brute appeared on the scene. The young alpha was still feeling frazzled… but of course he knew the danger, the threats that his siblings could pose to his pack… to Roza and their children. “No.” Ganta stated simply, his gaze shifting over towards the golden eyed brute. “You are an older wolf, Inverno… I’m sure you know that all of have a past… and not always a good one.” Ganta glanced at the grave. “My half brother came back to leave us a message. He’s going to be here to cause trouble…” There came a low growl from the maned brute.

“He’ll probably seek the alliance of my older siblings… a nasty trio full of hatred they are. I don’t know what the four of them might be capable of… but I know Dragoste will need to be defended.” He pinned his ears back to his skull. “But.. I don’t care if I have to fight them all myself… they’re not harming my friends… my pack.” There was a wild determination in Ganta’s eyes. “My brother has already maimed my mate… and that will be one of the last mistakes he ever makes.” Ganta looked back to Inverno, fires raging in his gaze. “If you see or scent anything odd at the border… alert me.” Something… something had to be done.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Inverno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-20-2017, 08:03 PM

Ears were peeled forward listening to the male, his answer was Vern expected it to be. Lifting his nose he took in the smells around them memorizing the strange male's scent. He would need to memorize it because he felt like this would not be the last time that this male would be at the pack's borders. Vern nodded to Ganta knowing well what he was talking about with the past. Ganta then said it was his half brother and that he would be here to cause trouble. Vern's eyes narrowed hearing that his natural urge to protect kicking in. There was pups on the way and they needed protected. The older male knew that he would be doubling his patrols efforts to keep close eyes at the borders and be sure no one was getting past them.

Ganta continued on saying this male would be getting together with other siblings of Ganta's to try and get their alliance. Why? Why did this guy need to cause trouble anyway? Ganta didn't seem to be a bad kid so what did his brother have against him? Ganta went on to say that even if he had to protect the pack on his own he would. He would not be at it alone, not if Vern had anything to do with it. Ganta also disclosed that his one brother had already maimed Roza which Vern didn't like one bit.

"You will not be fighting or protecting the pack alone. I will be at your side every step of the way and do not worry I will alert you. I will also be doubling my patrols efforts, you need to be worried more about Roza till the pups are born." he said.

"Inverno Talk", & 'Inverno Think'

[Image: YhOwDpX.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-21-2017, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2017, 07:30 PM by Ganta.)
Ganta couldn’t hide the relief on his face from Inverno’s words. He wasn’t alone… that was good. But still… he worried. Worried for Roza. Worried for their children. Ganta couldn’t place where this ill feeling was coming from, but it was ominous and smothering as a cloud of thick smoke. He gave a small nod, offering the older male a gentle look. “Thank you… Inverno. I appreciate it a lot.” His gaze turned in towards Dragoste’s land. “If you’ll excuse me… I’m going to go to her now. Call me if you notice anything else suspicious.”

Ooc:: -Exit Ganta.-

I'm here without you...