Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 08:49 PM by Lirika.)
hey hi hello its meeeee Denny

Lirika here is the daughter of my very first character on site, Aurora, and I want to continue the line on site, instead of bringing in a kid from off site. She's getting older now, and I didn't even notice! No time to waste!

So after a bit of spreeing, she is gonna be having a litter at some point.

I'll be taking volunteers for fathers! I'm gonna be a little picky (even though I probably have no right to be since no one's gonna be lining up for this) because I love this family so much.

Rape is not out of the question. Fathers need not be present for birth of the children or rearing them.

I would also love it if the sire was equal in height, if not larger than Lirika- who is 41". (Mostly because I love making tall babbies)

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2017, 09:09 PM
*throws vulcan* he wouldn't totally care about the pups and he wouldn't be around, but i'm hoping to get his post count up so he can have pretty dark puppies!

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2017, 09:12 PM
If u want she could join Riker and become a servant(aka be forced into having kids with only the strongest males)

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
07-04-2017, 09:23 PM
I have alyx who would at least sweet talk her. He's not at 50 posts yet tho. And he doesn't care about being involved with the pups and since liri is going to fiori Heathers no doubt gonna support her

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Also I would like to add that whoever plays the baby daddy is welcome to take a pup from the litter!

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA

Roseus

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2017, 09:59 PM
-peers at-

I have a few boys c:

There's Rin whose in Lirim, he's about the same age as her. There's also Kakashi whose 8 now, in abaven but won't be soon

I also have another boy coming in, Acere who will be a dire wolf ;)

I have some other guys but they're younger, like maybe 3-4yrs younger if you're into that XD the guys named may want to end up being a part of the lives of the litter, just cuz it'd be their first litters and they're sorta family oriented. I also would love to try and be a part of this cuz I remember Aurora and I loved her ;w;

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-06-2017, 01:35 AM
I'll throw Nako in. Maybe finally get some romance in his life after sleeping around during his wanderings... or maybe it could just turn into another fling before becoming to old to have kids without a pass. He'd be up for anything plot wise.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-30-2017, 03:55 AM
I have Lucifer who is free to have up to one more litter, all she'd have to do is miff him off and wabam he thinks his children will kill her

And soon I have Samael who will sleep around with anyone

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.