Abigail

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 10:33 PM

Abigail
{ "speaking" } { actions } { "thoughts" }

It didn't seem right that there was water rushing around so... crazily. It swirled around her front paws, which were three inches deep into the river, and hissed in her ears. She should have expected as much from the rapids, but she hadn?t ? Abigail didn?t like the noise, it blocked out one of her most useful senses, but she liked to watch the water foam and froth around the rocks.

So much water. The wolf tilted her head slightly, her tongue dry and her mouth not much better ? she wanted to drink. But that would be vulnerable, wouldn?t it? She already couldn?t hear much with the roar of the water? bowing her head and such? It sounded like suicide to her.

Growling in the back of her throat, the thirsty lupine shook her head and backed away, taking her paws out of the water. Maybe she?d just find another place to drink.

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-24-2014, 11:44 PM

And just like that, the grey canine was right behind her. She always had been, for at least the last five minutes, simply observing her. She was an odd one, this Abigail, and personally, she was intrigued. Vendetta hadnt moved since she'd arrived, staying at least two feet behind her; but when she withdrew from the water, they were so much more closer. Should the female simply lean back, their fur would touch.

Of course, Ven would take this opportunity to make an impression. She leaned forward, holding her head by her ear as she spoke a sultry, "Hello Abigail." Her voice was low, sounding almost masculine, and incredibly smooth. It seemed as if not a flaw could be found in it, not a hint of true emotion whatsoever. That was just how she worked; but it wasn't like she didn't have feelings.. she just chose not to show them. Was that a crime?

mobile

"Speech"

Abigail

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 11:57 PM

Abigail

It really should have been obvious to her that this was going to happen ? her paranoid mind had already anticipated the possibility that someone was sneaking up behind her? but, hell, that didn?t mean she was prepared for this.

"Eah!" the small wolf squeaked, her entire body shaking as she spun around on her paws, accidently attempting to smack her head into Vendetta?s. Hell, that was only to be expected, since she was terrified out of her mind and a random voice was whispering in her ear. For all she knew, some scary little ghosty could be trying to scare her to death!

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-25-2014, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 12:28 AM by Vendetta.)

It should've been obvious to her as well seeing as she was the experienced assassin here and skittish people often whipped their heads around. Thanks to her carelessness though, she got smacking in the face by the ofher's head. The larger wolf, took a step back, pressing a paw against her nose gingerly. "Nice to see you too," she barked sarcastically, though her tone wasn't harsh. She then moved her paw, glad to see there wasn't any blood on it. "How are you doing, Abby dear? Settling in well?" She began to wonder why she was so paranoid.. something in her past, maybe? Trauma?

mobile

"Speech"

Abigail

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 10:26 AM

Abigail

Abigail?s blue eyes widened slightly as she finally caught sight of the crazy person that startled her. Her muscles were still tight ? she couldn?t relax them, really, even though she did know that this she-wolf was a packmate. After all, it wasn?t altogether uncommon for packmates to fight each other.

"Um, please don?t do that again," the kruni stated, stepping back towards the water as she spoke. The petra had already put some distance between them, but it wasn?t really enough for the paranoid lupine. Fear was a very strong thing with her.

She stopped moving back as her right hindpaw found itself in the river water ? ah, so she was backed against an almost literal wall. Very well.

Tilting her head slightly, her ears flicked back for a moment at the question ? was there something wrong with her actions? Was she not settling in well, and this was Vendetta?s way of calling her out? "I-I think I?m doing fine. Haven?t met any of the other healers yet, or at least I don?t think I have," the female responded nervously, lowing her head sheepishly.

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-25-2014, 05:58 PM

"Do what?" she replied, tilting her head playfully. Of course, she was just playing dumb. She knew exactly what the female was referring to but she thought it would be so much more entertaining to mess with her a bit. She kept her amber optics trained on her as she backed away, only stopping when she reached the water. Ah, she was quite frightened, wasn't she? Was she really that intimidating? "I've yet to meet any other Pera, quite an odd situation, eh? Good to hear though. I feel as if we.. got off on a bad foot. Allow me to re-introduce myself; Vendetta Prixes, at your service," she stated, finishing it off with a rather fanciful bow.

"Speech"