gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-07-2017, 02:05 AM
The girl had been brooding for a while. Her father had left her and her sister on their own fairly young, and she hadn't seen Memphis in ages. Everything seemed to be going wrong. When was life ever going to make sense? It didn't feel like there was any purpose to this all, and she just sort of dragged herself through life because there was nothing else to do. Did it ever get fun, or interesting? She was certain she'd pretty much seen it all, and there couldn't be much else out there in the world. What was she supposed to do if this was all there was to life? It hadn't occurred to her that she merely hadn't found her calling yet.

Saffron ended up at the Battlefield by chance. Something about the scent had drawn her interest, but she wasn't sure why. She'd never fought before. Yet something about the overwhelming smell of blood, adrenaline and scuffed earth intrigued her. Traveling across the well-trodden dirt, Saffron felt eager and apprehensive. She wasn't sure what she'd find here, but her she felt somehow like she'd find a little excitement around here. It was a feeling she hadn't experienced, and she felt her hair standing on end at the thought of a brawl - she didn't mind staining the lands with her own blood, and she suddenly thought how much she'd enjoy spilling someone else's blood here. She paused, surprised by her thoughts at first, but it only took moments for her to accept her sudden desire.

Determined to sate her craving and get a taste of violence, Saffron marched to the center of the Battlefield, seating herself comfortably and tipping her head back to howl. She knew the meaning of this place, and she intended to draw an opponent to her and waste no time getting to the fun part.

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2017, 03:53 AM
He moved looking for more recruits. His gut told him to check the battlefield for possible allies. That was where war was waged and friends could be made. His ears pressed back and he eyed the battlefield ahead with his one eyed gaze. He heard the howl and he smirked. He had no intent on fighting but he would watch one go down, then look for the friends he wanted. He pressed forward, coming to stand at a distance and off to the caller's side. His golden eye settled on her and he studied her body. Not bad for a bitch, yet he didn't quite find her interesting yet. He sat and waited to watch. His war paint painted him as what he was though. He was a Hellstrom. He was a Hellstrom looking to be an alpha more importantly. He held himself in such a way as well.

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Saffron stood slowly, still staring forward, as she noticed someone approaching from the corner of her eye. He seemed passive, keeping a distance and standing somewhat side by side with her. Silver eyes narrowed, wondering why he had come, if he was just going to stand there. Hadn't he come to fight? She felt her hackles prickle as he seemed to just stand there and observe her, as though she were an object with potential value to him. When he seated himself, she turned to face him, padding slowly toward him to close some of the distance between them, studying him herself as she approached. He was an interesting fellow, his coat painted with red markings... blood? She smirked, tail lashing once.

"Come to spill blood today, or are you just going to wait for me to do all the work before you decorate yourself some more?" she sneered, wondering what sort of reaction she'd get out of him.
He'd been the only one to come to her call so far, and with no other opponent, she might just have to egg him into it. She wasn't leaving the battlefield today without getting a good workout and dolling out some punishment.

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2017, 11:38 PM
He watched her turn to him and study him just as he studied her. His eyes leveled her nuetrally. It seemed no one else would come to fight her and he flicked his tail in disapproval of this. He had wanted to watch a fight and see if the victor wouldn't join him. When she turned to face him though his hackles immediately bristled. She looked like Arian had and that shit wasn't cool. He let out a growl as she came nearer to him. She didn't smell like one though. But that could just be a trick of theirs now. Enigma would of likely jumped her then and there but not Riker. No. She was asking for a bloodbath and he smirked. "I'll not waste my energy fighting you. I've real enemies to fight and wars to wage. But that also takes warriors. I'm seeking the finest of them, ones that don't mind fighting for vengeance and for conquering packs about the land." he flicked an ear. He was watching her reaction to this.

If she craved blood, what better way to satiate that then to follow a bloody king? He had laid his offer on the table subtly he thought. Would she know she likely turned on kin to join him? No. Did he care? No.

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-09-2017, 01:57 AM
The observant femme made note of the way his hackles bristled when she turned to face him, moving toward him. The brow of her white eye patch quirked, one ear tilting back. Why did he look so unsettled? Had he seen a ghost? When he began to growl, both of her ears pinned back and she paused, placing herself into a defensive stance, returning the growl until he smirked suddenly. The confused expression returned to her face, brow lifting and ears tilting awkwardly. Why wasn't he going to 'waste' energy fighting? Her lips pursed forward slightly, eyes narrowing, suspecting that he was excusing himself from a fight for some reason. She huffed as he said he had real enemies to fight, and wars to wage. She didn't have time to wonder further about what he meant, as he went on to say he was seeking warriors, in order to fight for vengeance and conquering other packs. Her eyes widened slightly, head turning to the side slightly as she eyed him sideways. What was he getting at?

When he didn't continue, she realized she would have to work a little to pull more information from him, and to find out why he was telling her this. "So, you've got a quest for revenge and you need others to fight with you - or for you?" she questioned, remaining guarded and trying to keep him on his toes as well - she wasn't going to be sucked into something that she didn't know about, to be used by someone she didn't know. "If you're looking for warriors to fight with you, how are they supposed to know following you's worthwhile?" she pressed him, "And how will you know if a wolf's good enough for you if you don't fight them to find out?" Again she pressured him, wanting what she wanted - blood - trying to rile him just enough without making an instant enemy out of him. She wasn't here to make enemies. She was just here to have some fun.

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2017, 04:09 AM
He watched her reaction, watched mull over the subject. When her question came he almost gave a laugh. Almost. Didn't most Adravendi bitches follow a leader for no fucking reason but just that they were alpha. At least she was now set apart from the others in his mind. He gave a smirk to her. At least she knew not to follow some one just because they were in charge. "With me, if I wanted to hide behind others and let them fight my wars I'd be just joining one of these pathetic lacks and having someone else do it for me. A true alpha needs warriors to not only fight with him but to stand with him no matter what." he flicked his tail. His blood splattered face then turned baring his scarred eye more upfront and for her to see as he let out a laugh. She was trying to bait him and he wasn't about to fall for it. Fighting was not for just the he'll of it. She had no beef with him nor he with her, yet. He answered her baiting even better, keeping his scarred visage completely visible. "My vengence is for those that caused this, those that ripped my father's pack, my home, from me. You do not fall on that list unless you ally yourself with abraven or imperium. My warriors need not know my strength nor I theirs, all we need is a mutual understanding and loyalty. What they claim in each raid and siege as theirs is just that theirs. What's mine is mine. Slaves taken that you do not want belong to the pack. You listen and follow orders when nescessary, but otherwise your your own woman." he explained the basic idea of the pack before he gave a pause. His gold eye then turned to her face. "and sweetheart, you aren't going to goad me into fighting. I've spent too much of my life killing and fighting those that didn't deserve it, for the entertainment of those who told me to do so on their whims. I'll fight when I want and who I want when I ducking feel like it. And I don't feel like it." there she'd best understand it now.

Saffron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
07-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Again, he smirked, this time at her questioning of his worthiness. He seemed amused by this, but she wasn't sure why. She found herself listening patiently when he explained his viewpoint on what an alpha should be. Clearly, that was what he wanted to be. Okay, didn't sound so bad - rather intriguing actually - but what else was there to it? Why would she be interested in his cause? She'd lived on her own for some time now, and she wasn't sure if she saw the point in changing her lifestyle to fit someone else's goals. Not like she had any plans of her own... her mind silenced as he turned his head to expose his heavy scarring and missing eye. Further intrigued, she looked over his face, wondering what he'd been through to earn that maiming. Before she could ask, he explained himself, and her ears were pressed forward. She shook her head 'no' when he mentioned she wouldn't be on his list for vengeance so long as she wasn't allied with Abaven or Imperium. She really didn't know much about the packs, and she certainly didn't have any ties with them.

As he continued, her facial expressions changed frequently. A quirked brow at his mention of his warriors not needing to know his strength, and vice versa. She grimaced when he mentioned the world loyalty. What was loyalty? Was that really something that would be shared mutually between herself and another? She turned her head away, her eyes burning furiously as she suppressed thoughts of her small, dysfunctional family, whom she now hadn't seen since before her first birthday. Gray ears were still tilted in his direction, listening to his words now simply in hopes that it would occupy her mind, and that it did, thankfully. Talk of raids and sieges, claiming things, taking slaves. She turned back to him, her silvery, emerald-flecked eyes fixating on him. His ideas were interesting,
things she'd never considered before, but that she was not opposed to. Perhaps it could be something for her to do, rather than wasting her time roaming around without a purpose... but she wasn't going to decide just yet.

A slight grin came to her face when he paused. "You have my interest," she informed him,
tail swishing thoughtfully, "But I can't guarantee you anything else." She said nothing more,
falling silent as he turned his blazing golden eye toward her, his gaze settled upon her face. As he spoke, it looked like she wasn't going to get the fight she'd come for today. It bothered her, but she wasn't going to make a scene, so she merely shrugged. Then came a small glimpse into his past,
words that helped her to understand where his scars had come from, and why he refused to fight today. Well, who was she to insist upon it if he was going to stick to his guns? Besides, if she pissed him off, it was clear that he could kill her and do away with her if he felt like it. Not the best route for her to go down.

"Alright, I get it," she said with a sigh and a shrug, letting go of her desire for a fight; at least with him, "Maybe you can show me some moves another time though. I gotta learn somehow... anyways, my name's Saffron. What's yours?" After all, if they went their separate ways, how was she to know who to look for if she didn't at least know his name? She was sure she would mull this over for a while to come, and it might just be something for her to put her energy into.