gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-07-2017, 01:13 PM
So I seem to have lost a majority of my threads, but don't worry I am intent on finding them all and replying to every last one. I'm asking you guys to look over this lest and if you don't see your thread drop the link below please <3

Alarik x Skia
Pyralis x Skia x2
Lucifer x Vianni x3
Riker x enigma
Riker x xeph
Riker x saffron
Riker x fambam
Riker x ganta
Riker x sin
Marek x Dea
Marek x Zeivah
Marek/Lucifer x fambam
Argus x fambam
Bellum x Elias
Bellum x fambam
Amary x dart x2
Desdemona x ganta
Desdemona x Mortar/Aten
Jewell x Rory
Jewell x Kairi
Jewell x Faite x3(?)
Jewell x Forsaken

And if u don't see your name and we don t have a thread drop me a thread for any of them below I'm always up for more threads even if I drown in them. And if I don't reply right away please don't get disheartened I have a lot of threads as seen above and I intend to get to yours I promise there's only so many replies a day I can make though so please be patient. <3

Use this code to post your thread below please <3 I'm a mobile only usually user so it makes it easier on me <3
Code:
<a href=paste link here>type thread name or characters name here</a>
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.